Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex is such a high risk business that it’s not easy to survive or make much money with low investment and now days every broker is offering bonuses that calculating investment without addition of bonus is just incomplete and that’s where I enjoy working with Nova FX broker, it’s a really solid broker with outstanding 111% bonus on deposit, so using that I can work smoothly even with low investment and that has helped me massively to trade without any risk.

Let me clear this thing here, investment without bonus is too low is a myth. I know with bonus we get additional income but let me said this and you think it carefully. If i invest one million dollars in my broker and does not get bonus, while in the other scenario i invest in other broker with only $1000 but get another $1000 as bonus. Is that mean too low? I doubt that dude.

The thing is that if any trader thinks that he or she doesn't have enough trading capital, then he or she should go on with whatever he or she has and not to think it is only with bonus that he or she can raise capital. Bonus is meant to welcome you to the trading environment and not what will automatically give you a trading capital to trade with or what gives you the earning you need to have.

Sidejob you have obviously made a valid point which I don’t think one can deny, but just let me ask you what if one is unable to afford to invest more? I believe in such scenario bonus is definitely great, but I do agree that it’s just mindset now days that without bonus we always feel the capital is too low while even with $1 extra added can make it suddenly look big, but I am sure you will agree that 111% given by Nova FX is definitely a big figure to have.

There are many traders who see it from that angle even though it's not supposed to be so. Investment so far as Forex is concerned is supposed to be something that deals with knowledge. It doesn't matter how much you get as bonus but your ability to make that bonus count for you. Someone who doesn't use his bonus well is as good as not having any.

Investment without bonus? Well you can do that and i've been do that too. You don't have to get such a big bonus from your broker for each posts or for each deposit. It is not bonus that will make you a better trader but your strategy and skill.

If the trader has a good capital without the need for extra capital like bonus, then there won't be any point that he or she is looking for any extra capital. If the person only wants to try with the bonus which the broker gives, then there is also nothing stopping him or her from doing this because Forex business presents you with the way you want it.

If they cannot invest more i am sure there are 2 options for them first stay with their own capital and keep compounding or use that money you got from bonus to invest. Bonus is not really bad idea but remember that too much bonus from broker is actually impossible and usually this bonus is only for big investors not small investors.

If the trader has a good capital without the need for extra capital like bonus, then there won't be any point that he or she is looking for any extra capital. If the person only wants to try with the bonus which the broker gives, then there is also nothing stopping him or her from doing this because Forex business presents you with the way you want it.

True, they can do exactly the same thing, they can claim just for additional bonus. What i want to emphasize here is thay you actually can survive without such a bonus. If you can manage right you won`t even need that bonus.

YOu have additional money for sure, it will help you to get bigger lot size and offering more power to you when holding your position as you get higher margin. Bonus to withdraw? What kind of broker that offer something like that? My next question to you from where that broker get such a kind offer to their clients from newbies to experts- alike.

YOu have additional money for sure, it will help you to get bigger lot size and offering more power to you when holding your position as you get higher margin. Bonus to withdraw? What kind of broker that offer something like that? My next question to you from where that broker get such a kind offer to their clients from newbies to experts- alike.

Mayzus for example is one of the best example for bonus to withdraw, but many people get it from posting at forum not by put their money and then get some balances. I know this kind of thing is not really stable and sooner it may be change. Investment without bonus logically is too low.

Mayzus for example is one of the best example for bonus to withdraw, but many people get it from posting at forum not by put their money and then get some balances. I know this kind of thing is not really stable and sooner it may be change. Investment without bonus logically is too low.

Mayzus has long stopped the promotion even though a lot of people enjoyed it while it lasted. This means of encouragement makes those who may not have interest in trading in Forex to suddenly grow interest in it and it will also make a lot of people want to join the broker since they know there is little or nothing to lose.

How can they gained interest while theirselves can withdraw the money before? There is no interest gain, well maybe to some people but for new one? They think this is a great time to be poser and trying to earn money from forum and get more income even better. Well, back to the topic Investment without bonus is too low, with additional bonus you will get bigger amount but that won't give any guarantee you may earn well or if you already rich from the other business and want to do forex even without bonus you can survive.

• 1 month later...

Well investment without bonus logically lower compared to those who have bonus, but this is not the case i mean you get much money but can't handle it or your broker has  a lot of terms you must follow just before you can use your own bonus? or your broker playing against you like do SL hunting? That is another aspect that make you think twice before accepting bonus from a broker.

• 2 weeks later...

As for terms, i think it is various for each broker since some brokers offer nice terms and permissive one while the other become so strictful that even few of them do SL hunting for each bonus you are using. Also brokers offer bonus because want to attract more traders.

• 6 months later...

investing without a bonus I think it depends on the individual trader. because every bonus has different rules, and if we take the bonus then adhere to the rules of the bonus is indispensable for the smooth running of our trading

If your investment bonus is too low then try to find the other forum which could support you, some of them usually offer high leverage where they also offer higher bonus for initial investment. Usually you can try dealing desk broker which give bigger initial investment bonus than other kind of broker such as STP, DMA, or even ECN. Those are rarely give you investment bonus.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont just know why we are still debating on this topic now bunos can come and bunos may not come so its just individual something dont just be expecting bunos every time from all the broker here forex is good but we need to be very careful

Logically when you invest by use your own money you invest in smaller amount rather than when someone add some bonuses to your account, as long as you feel fine with it then you shouldn't worry about bonus, just trade and make sure the bonus is just as additional income for you.

• 1 month later...

Yes without bonus logically it would be lower, but remember not bonus not your own thought but your skills which determine you to be a successful trader or not. I myself prefer to focus at improving skills while earning in real account. I don't need bonus because my broker rarely offers it and also it makes me quite lazy to trade.

This is why some people trying to find the broker which offer bonus so they could settle all of this in relatively shorter time. Bonus will give them better start as foreign exchange trader, thus will make trader able to trade in better manner. Investment from newbie considered to be low and bonus in the end will help them to sustain with their trading.

This is why some people trying to find the broker which offer bonus so they could settle all of this in relatively shorter time. Bonus will give them better start as foreign exchange trader, thus will make trader able to trade in better manner. Investment from newbie considered to be low and bonus in the end will help them to sustain with their trading.

Logically since they don't have capital then they have smaller capital since they are starting with relatively smaller capital which means too low for people who want to have better earning in foreign exchange, you see that mostly traders who trade in forex who are still new has smaller capital to start. It is not easy to find new traders who have such big capital to start.