Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Veil-Project

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Advantages of forex online trading

forex forex brokers

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,493 posts

LOL yeah, you don't have to do that anymore. I wonder why people nowadays want to stick the phone into their own head like forever, i prefer to watch the terminal and see the market rise or down and just with few clicks i already ordered a position as LONG or SHORT and then in few minutes later closed it. Online trading makes conventional trading simpler and more efficient yet effective.

Well there are some stock markets where the above mentioned process is still active. People have to go to their broker and ask a trader to place order. In case of forex we are at advantage.

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,159 posts
For me one advantage forex is we can treat as part time business because market open 24 hour 5 day a week giving opportunity to start trading anytime as loong as we having spare time, and we can making money with forex although we from home, only need computer to instal platform then start trading

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,493 posts

For me one advantage forex is we can treat as part time business because market open 24 hour 5 day a week giving opportunity to start trading anytime as loong as we having spare time, and we can making money with forex although we from home, only need computer to instal platform then start trading

I still don't consider being a full time trader and won't be doing so until I reach certain goal I have set for myself. Also I am trying to create other sources of income for me but it is difficult as human beings are so selfish and honesty is as rare as a consistently profitable trading plan. So it is really difficult to build something for yourself.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

This is true, many of us feel great nowadays because during the whole business days we can access the market without stop, as long as we have internet connection we can make trading at any time we want. This is different than conventional trading, where you must take a phone and call the people on the broker which takes lots of time.

lal.remigiusz

lal.remigiusz

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

There is a large number of forex trading benefit and how about the disadvantages?

Rossyoe

Rossyoe

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

In my opinion, online trading can only be the legit business available online however it is good if we can research over choosing the right broker before starting it.

This is true, I've been trading with FreshForex for sometimes now, I've been able to make ends meet simply by looking into one trade in a day, so its possible.

swipka8

swipka8

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Yeah, I also like online trading

pipdmt

pipdmt

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

flexibility, you can trade at your own free time and anywhere!

1Chronos

1Chronos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Forex trading is very advantageous in many aspects. Beside earning you profit and an extra source of income, it shapes your social and psychological life as well. As a trader, interacting with like-minded individuals in forums like this makes you see the world from a new perspective and you also learn to control your emotions and overcome greed

moneyrig

moneyrig

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Forex has a lot of advantages. The only disadvantage is that you can lose your money at anytime. Simple as that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: forex, forex brokers