Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you have control over trading?

Upul Tharanga

It is true that some traders or people don't have control over their trading, it is either because they use robot or invest in pamm account. If you trade manually of course most or even all control is over you. You are the boss the one who control your trading including to set SL, TP, or TS.

maybe some trader they investing money to pamm account and some trader using robot and giving up account for another party, but if we can trade manually, hence we still can control our account according our risk management and money management, we can control account but we can't control the market and we must trade following the market

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you elaborate what do you mean by control your trading? How about if i use SL and TP and i don't watch over my trading after few minutes or hours? I give it up to SL and TP to control my trading overall, while the decision is up to me what i should take, buy now or postpone it for later.

Its our prime purpose to have control over forex trading we are human and we need to control every activity that is carriedout within us be what or what ever.

Now lets say that you have control over forex market yes that is true we need to have such

Everyone want to have total control over their trading for the reason is safety or they don't easily trust their broker but this is nearly impossible. If we meant total control as see every single process , i can say it is impossible because we cannot easily stay up to the market and open and then close our position later unless you are scalping and yes if you use robot you diminish your control, but in certain parts you still have control.

Controlling yourself in forex trading is very important because with good self-control will make us able to trade with the maximum. for that, we need to be able to have good self-control by trying to trade with small capital used to be like $ 1 in your account cent. trading with a loss of control will provide for our trading loss

Controlling yourself in forex trading is very important because with good self-control will make us able to trade with the maximum. for that, we need to be able to have good self-control by trying to trade with small capital used to be like $ 1 in your account cent. trading with a loss of control will provide for our trading loss

Yes as trader must control their own selves to manage money in account, avoid greedy in trading and also reckless in decision making, trade with low risk will more comfortable than use high risk taker, if likely trader already too late in decision making they must waiting or decreasing lot size to manage the risk

Controlling over trading is not so easy and for that traders have to be experienced and should have the knowledge so that they should know the secret of controlling the emotions during trading so that one can reach the target very easily and in a convenient manner .

The ability for us to control our self and our trade is very important it make us a good and better trader as time goes on without such step success can never be gotten.

Controlling our self and the emotion that may come from here are very much important to us traders

It is important to know why and how we trade, so control over one's trading is crucial. Once again i remind trader here to be careful with trading especially during brexit, and allow robot during this case might be a bit bad idea. For sure if you have enough backup then you shouldn't worry but if you don't control one hundred percents over your trading is the wisest idea

A lot of people would want to say they have that control over Forex while in actual sense, Forex controls them. They find it so difficult making Forex a business that they have to wait for the ripe time to strike and that is the more reason they also find it difficult earning because discouragement sets in once their dreams are shattered.

If that is what you mean as control over trading then it is true, but fx control them but do you know that fx influenced by people we specualte, we sell, we buy, and that is what drive the price and create what we called bullish or bearish sentiment. From what i get based on TS's posts then control here means as control to choose when to open and close the position.

Well a trader who dosnt have control over his trading will never make it that easy in the forex market because in as much as I know we trade forex to get success but the real thing is that forex can give us profit when we can control ourself about what will happen here and take precaution

Yes if a trader can not have control over trading then tell me how such trader will succeed this will never be easy so the right thing is always take total control of your trade and learn how to embark on a professional type of trade.

They say that practice make perfect when talking about the business of forex since we all know that practice is just like learning and it is the perfect steps for any trader who want to win

Yes if a trader can not have control over trading then tell me how such trader will succeed this will never be easy so the right thing is always take total control of your trade and learn how to embark on a professional type of trade.

They say that practice make perfect when talking about the business of forex since we all know that practice is just like learning and it is the perfect steps for any trader who want to win

Well, it is clear now why manual trading is what newbie should learn first so they know how foreign exchange works, after they know about this all and to certain degree know how to trade manually automatic trading will be the next options for trader to try if they want to do that ,

Yes not doubt manual trading is the best type of trade which we can take as I know forex is not that too easy but manual trading can make us to become more successful and equip us with the right knowledge to succeed so that is just the real game.

Demo account can make you as a trader to win more trade but firstly ensure that you learn perfectly in here in the field of forex market

@skyrock, yes you get the point there manual trading is the best and it is the right way which any trader can get started from having a thought of using robot is never profitable for anybody.

So personally I think that I prefer manual trading to become the best trader that I can be

• 1 month later...

Of course that i have control over my trading, i trade with use my strategy only and this done manually not by using robot that works 80% of my trading make it automatic. The more control you have the more you able to redirect or create your trading, well this might be very bad if you don't learn when to control things because of course greater freedom means that you may risk your trading too.

Of course that i have control over my trading, i trade with use my strategy only and this done manually not by using robot that works 80% of my trading make it automatic. The more control you have the more you able to redirect or create your trading, well this might be very bad if you don't learn when to control things because of course greater freedom means that you may risk your trading too.

Surely, we need to control our emotion when trading because emotion also influence our trading. Sometimes, we already have good MM and RM, but when we trade and can not be discipline, it will useless.

In trading we can control our own selves but we can't control the market, as trader will learn how to control their account with using certain strategy and also money management to manage these funds, as trader can control their decision but also need to take the risk if already they sure with their analysis, because no risk will no gain in forex trading

Yes, we can't precisely control the market since market composed by various factor such as sentiment on the market, trader's view of one currency, the crowd's panic and so on. Market is too big to be influenced by one or two trader, but many retail traders could be influenced by big name. Having control is the best thing you have in forex more than anything.

@bearhugs, I think that all traders should have control over their trading but that is if they want to do that. Control over trading is better since it will teach someone to do something in the right way, but someone without any good qualification may misuse that control over trading to make everything worse, the example is when you trade you let emotions to overwhelm you and your trading =  loss.

@bearhugs, I think that all traders should have control over their trading but that is if they want to do that. Control over trading is better since it will teach someone to do something in the right way, but someone without any good qualification may misuse that control over trading to make everything worse, the example is when you trade you let emotions to overwhelm you and your trading =  loss.

Not just controlling their trading performance, they have to be able to control their own emotions. Some people are lack of it and might trading in the reckless way.