Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you have control over trading?

Upul Tharanga

I try to control my trading not loose my control as many traders are over confident think they will certainly win , they not do proper preparation. I always try to take less risk with analysis when open any position this controls my money well.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each traders who trade with their own technique and doesn't depend on someone or something would gain control over their trading. It is because they are the one who decide when to open/close the position or to decide how much they should put on their stop loss and take profit and what kind of technique they will use.

• 4 weeks later...

we need to have a good trading psychology to be able to control our trading. In this forex trading, trading psychology would lead us away from the greed of trading so that we will be trading with more careful, so it will provide the maximum benefit to our trading

Logicaly you are right about that, think about it once more. If we don't have any control above of our emotions, we simply go wild and crazy. To think that someone to control over trading with that kind of attitude is exceptionals but no one could do that, they will abandon or simply blindly trade, that is not control but uncontrollable.

• 3 weeks later...

Right now, i am having 100% control of my trading since i do manual trading. I analyze the news, i take my own initiative to open a position, i take my own initiative to set my own stop loss and of course take profit. Not to mention, in few cases i decided to close my position manually because i think the market cannot advance further which means i could even lose more if i don't close my position manually.

When a trader doesn't have their own control over their trading that wouldn't be a good thing for them. Control over trading is important for the sake of future of a trader's career as foreign exchange trader. Not to mention with less control you also don't gain experience of how to deal with the risk.

One of the most important keys to control our trade activity is discipline.

Why? We can consider this as a root of our success in forex trading. Starting by simple things like arranging daily target for our trading activity in a day so we could evade any over-trading.

Even as newbie you still have your own control as long as you don't use a forex robot. What Thread Starter here wants to imply is that do you actually want your trading take over by automation process like forex robot? I think newbie should do manual one first before start to switch to automatic one.

Even as newbie you still have your own control as long as you don't use a forex robot. What Thread Starter here wants to imply is that do you actually want your trading take over by automation process like forex robot? I think newbie should do manual one first before start to switch to automatic one.

I think so. We must learn how to analyze market, predict their movement so we will be able to make right decision to get profit. Surely, it will takes time. I think demo account will be the best way to make practice.

we need a good trading psychology, to be able to control over trading. For that we need to be able to train with a good trading psychology, by trying to trade with little capital then we will be able to train with a good trading psychology that will allow us to trade with a maximum

I have control over my trading, i trade manually but in a sense that i only monitoring my position in less than 2 hours before i close my notebook and let the price either touch SL or TP. But i am the one who decide when it is time to open a position and maximizing the profits.

• 2 weeks later...

You think that you can be controlling your trade just because of that, kalau berdasarkan pengalaman saya menggunakan SL bukan berarti trade by myself. Here, the control diminished because rely on stop loss too much for the sake of stop the loss itself. Basically, we can achieve 100% control of our trading but most of us prefer around 90-95%.

• 1 month later...

You think that you can be controlling your trade just because of that, kalau berdasarkan pengalaman saya menggunakan SL bukan berarti trade by myself. Here, the control diminished because rely on stop loss too much for the sake of stop the loss itself. Basically, we can achieve 100% control of our trading but most of us prefer around 90-95%.

Money and risk management is a proper control of trading itself. It may sounds weird, but it's better than never having any kind of prevention itself.

Yes, i have control over my trading. I trade where the condition allow me to open and even closed the position depend on what i see fit, even when closing position it will be done automatically through Trailing Stop or Stop Loss but the amount i decided to is up to me, so i think this is 100% control over my trading.

Yes, its possible to control your trading, the first thing to lean to subdue your emotions!

Because it's quite difficult to control your emotions when doing trading, especially when facing big losses in your trading order. You may want to recover these losses as soon as possible but never anticipate it with proper analysis.

Because it's quite difficult to control your emotions when doing trading, especially when facing big losses in your trading order. You may want to recover these losses as soon as possible but never anticipate it with proper analysis.

Trader should have strong analytical if it is to succeed in forex trading. Trader conceptualiser correct analysis would benefit from price movements. In Tickmill, traders who have strong analytical primarily for the movement of gold could follow a Gold Rush promotion

Trader should have strong analytical if it is to succeed in forex trading. Trader conceptualiser correct analysis would benefit from price movements. In Tickmill, traders who have strong analytical primarily for the movement of gold could follow a Gold Rush promotion

If you don't have a strong and good foundation to analyze the trend you won't be stay here and trade with it. Control over trading for manual trader is critical task. This which will lead a trader to more loss or even to more profit. Some people prefer to lose the control over trading for the few cases like when you set SL and TP or TS which means you let the system to take control to close the position according to the amount of pips you set.

we need a good psychology for us to control the emotions so well that we will not overtrading and therefore we need to control emotions so well that we can trade well. psychology training could try to trade using small capital

we need a good psychology for us to control the emotions so well that we will not overtrading and therefore we need to control emotions so well that we can trade well. psychology training could try to trade using small capital

Right, we definitely need to avoid over trading which it part of emotions. I believe solution to all this is knowledge and experience, if we have that then we can easily get towards controlling emotions, but without that we will have obvious struggle.

It is true that some traders or people don't have control over their trading, it is either because they use robot or invest in pamm account. If you trade manually of course most or even all control is over you. You are the boss the one who control your trading including to set SL, TP, or TS.

I have good control over forex trading that is I dont trade always to be sincere I limit my time trading forex everyday will surely lead you into something which you have never think of so forex is not child play if you want to trade let it be with all your mind