Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you have control over trading?

Upul Tharanga

I can trade minimum 1 time until 3 times per day. It depend on market condition and my capital. Some times i read people chat on some forex forums about market condition and their suggestion.

So basically your type as a trader is intraday to medium term trader, depending how long you hold your position. May I know why you decided to choose Hotforex platform for trading?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a tricky question that normally comes from newbies. You have control when you want to invest in the market, when to pull out, how much to invest. But you have no control of how the market will perfom or the parametres that effect it.

• 3 months later...

Many people are joining in the forex market as they get the chances to trade with desired amount and in any flexible timing. But a forex trader needs to develop the require trading skills to monitor his trading: a trader won’t require trading for the whole day. Rater with the proper utilization of time, money and risk a trader will be able to earn good money. So a trader will require proper trading style to get a control over his trading.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...