Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Research different brokerages.

David_Warner

Take these factors into consideration when choosing your brokerage:

• Look for someone who has been in the industry for ten years or more. Experience indicates that the company knows what it's doing and knows how to take care of clients.
  • Check to see that the brokerage is regulated by a major oversight body. If your broker voluntarily submits to government oversight, then you can feel reassured about your broker's honesty and transparency. Some oversight bodies include:
    • United States: National Futures Association (NFA) and Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
    • United Kingdom: Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
    • Australia: Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC)
    • Switzerland: Swiss Federal Banking Commission (SFBC)
    • Germany: Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BaFIN)
    • France: Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF)
  • See how many products the broker offers. If the broker also trades securities and commodities, for instance, then you know that the broker has a bigger client base and a wider business reach.
  • Read reviews but be careful. Sometimes unscrupulous brokers will go into review sites and write reviews to boost their own reputations. Reviews can give you a flavor for a broker, but you should always take them with a grain of salt.
  • Visit the broker's website. It should look professional, and links should be active. If the website says something like "Coming Soon!" or otherwise looks unprofessional, then steer clear of that broker.
  • Check on transaction costs for each trade. You should also check to see how much your bank will charge to wire money into your forex account.
  • Focus on the essentials. You need good customer support, easy transactions and transparency. You should also gravitate toward brokers who have a good reputation. 
  • Get more information that you must need to know . Get here in the link  alpari.com

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I definitely believes it’s important that we do proper research and of various companies before selecting one, as it’s about real money and we must not invest it with wrong broker, hence it’s absolutely must to have it invested with right company. I am using Nova FX broker and they are a fabulous broker to be working with especially due to their popularity and reputation while have some of the best features that includes 111% bonus on every deposit!

Nice explantion, Now i have a good experience with my broker ( InstaForex ). They has a  reputation, transparency, convenience of carrying operations with money, good customer support. I found very comfortable broker for trading, so that I can maximize the good broker I choose

Different brokers have different expectations and they also have different things in mind. Their main aim is to make sure that they please their traders ad that is by giving by them satisfactory service and that is the reason why it is good that traders look out for brokers which serve the purpose for which they exist. There are some brokers who are just there to milk non suspecting traders.

Your information is really comprehensive, but let me add my own opinion and view about that a bit. First, i see that NFA as the most strict but not as the best regulator. The best regulator overall is FSA and FINMA. Second, more than 10 years does not give much effect but as long as that broker is credible and of course well regulated by at least those two regulator you said, it will be a different story then.

• 4 years later...

Banks offer a wide assortment of forex administrations for their customers. These incorporate, however are not limited to, spot transactions, advances, alternatives, and universal money moves. Their customers incorporate little banks, corporations, money related establishments, and high-total assets people. These customers draw in the currency market so as to hedge currency risk or to guess on price developments for benefit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...