Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MAYZUS Investment Company financial trading solutions successfully combines flexibility and ease-of-use with remarkable professionalism. A variety of trading instruments, such as 65 currency pairs, commodities, CFD Shares and Futures are indisputably assets.

Services

MAYZUS Investment Company makes trading rewarding and enjoyable with its user-friendly environment, fast execution, expertise and reliability. Moreover, our clients do not have to make large deposits to enjoy considerable benefits. Our attractive promotional packages, contests and compensation services make financial trading exciting for everyone.

Trust

Registered as a Cyprus Investment Firm, MAYZUS Investment Company Limited is regulated by CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission),and acts in accordance with the new MiFID(Markets in Financial Instruments Directive). In addition, MAYZUS is a member of the European Investor Compensation Fund, which enables us to guarantee that all of our client funds are secured and insured (up to 20,000 EUR).

Reliability

The MAYZUS Investment Company technological infrastructure is designed to support an around-the-clock trading environment with almost 100% uptime. All of our systems are rigorously tested and connected through multiple Tier 1 Internet Service Providers, ensuring uninterrupted connectivity for our clients throughout the world.

In this thread we will discuss all about Mayzus Investment Company.

Its a nice broker, the Mt4 offers 5 digits trading and spreads are variable with some majors having spread below 1 pip. I enjoy trading with them as they offer some cool promotions. The benefit doubles to me as I can enjoy 2 to 3 promotions on my single account rather than being able to get only one at a  time.