Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Autotrade System - Profitable?

Autrotrade system is similar to other systems that seek trading signals from traders who have a good reputation in gaining profit as seen in myfxbook Autotrade system. as seen on page myfxbook Autotrade the 27th of July 2015:

2f6516933fce3debdabdea22052ab84e.png

Tickmill is pleased to introduce - Myfxbook’s Autotrade copy-trade platform. Autotrade is owned and operated by Myfxbook. It allows you to copy trades of any system you select into your Tickmill MetaTrader 4 account. It´s very easy to use because you don´t have to install any software.

Only historically profitable systems are shown, hand picked from real accounts.

You can add or remove system anytime

You will get accurate statistics what helps you to make better decisions.

1aff4cc9bd5e5d00753e19d888ec5ae9.png

• Downvote 9

• 4 months later...

It is neutral thing, i think autotrade or copy trade to be exact as innovation in foreign exchange especially for someone who love to trade using internet. Profitable or not then i cannot answer based on my limited experience trying this one, i must say it is not really profitable but still it is worthy to note that there some traders who you can depend on even they also cannot 100% or even 90% to make profitable trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Not bad, what i want to say in here is that what kind of system or strategy or whatever you say will be helpful if you know how to do it. Copy trade is another feature which not all broker have. Some offers in in the response of newcomers who find it hard to trade manually and offer this way where they can copy somoene who is expert enough.

• 5 months later...

Not all broker have for sure sidejob because this feature allow someone to copy other people's trading without any permission isn't it? Some people tend to keep their trading secret from the others and this is what that broker who don't offer this kind of automation trying to achieve.

I don't like trading with use robot or automatic trading, although in my hardisk there are certain robot that I am get with free source from forum forex, but so far still often trade with only use manual trading analysis and never relying with robot, I think not all robot will work profitable many of robot also causing margin call

I think this is what the robot have to do sometime this is never that bad but I can say here that this process is not good for the newbie traders if you are new to forex trading then using the robot is not for you at this place manual learning is what you need to embrase as a forex trader

If the trader know how to use the robot perfectly to generate more income towards his trade then he should go ahead and use it but in the case where the trader dose not know how to use the robot the only alternative is for him to placed all his orders manually.

Practice make perfect the more the trader trade the better for him to succeed

There is nothing like if the trader know how to use the robot what I know is that robot are programming software and the stand a better chance to fail at anytime so at the initial stage you may be recorded success but as time proceed there is no way which you wont get success.

Practice how to do manual trade is the best through this pitch you stand a better chance to earn

• 1 month later...

It seem what thread starter is talking about not just another simple system, this is quite complex and this is what people called as social trading or copy trading. You basically open someon's profile and can request to copy or not and after you copy it then all the configuration of trading is similiar to the other person you copied.

• 11 months later...

Auto trade or copy trade, in this case, all depend to how good the trader you copied because it is all about choose the right trader. Its rate is pretty much good compared to when you trade alone but as newbie, i still recommend them to keep trade by themselves, don't depend too much on this way. For me, it is unstable and doesn't advance your skill.

• 4 weeks later...

And by that the system this product has actually better if you can use it wisely, overall concept is pretty innovative but one thing that people afraid of is actually how those new traders will depend on it so much rather than their own skills and don't even have any confidence at all. This could destroy themselves in long term if that happened.

The concept of copy trading/autorade is good in theory but the practice isn't always like that, considering that the one we copied is not always a good trader, usually, they made mistake and guess what, their loss is pretty much our loss, and this one is basically an investment. It is more like PAMM rather than trading in forex.

I don't like trading with use robot or automatic trading, although in my hardisk there are certain robot that I am get with free source from forum forex, but so far still often trade with only use manual trading analysis and never relying with robot, I think not all robot will work profitable many of robot also causing margin call

If you look at the thread starter's opening statement you will see that what he/she was talking about is copy trading. All the system copied and then we as a trader can only see the result. Good if you able to find the right trader you want to copy, because the whole system will be copied like SL, Trailing Stop, and Take Profit.

• 2 weeks later...

I really don't understand why people still believe in such auto trading system to earn a profit. You can learn the market and trading than trade manually. trust it is better to lose money with your own trading than trusting someone else to lose your money.

Well there can be many reasons. One can be they can't make profit by themselves. Another can be they don't have the time to manage their trades. So they look for profitable traders to invest in.

Well there can be many reasons. One can be they can't make profit by themselves. Another can be they don't have the time to manage their trades. So they look for profitable traders to invest in.

The question is how good the system? Profitable enough? do the earning relatively constant? or very volatile?. This feature is good for some traders but not all traders will make it, there is still a requirement to find another good trader/s which we must copy from and to see the right one still not an easy thing to do.

The question is how good the system? Profitable enough? do the earning relatively constant? or very volatile?. This feature is good for some traders but not all traders will make it, there is still a requirement to find another good trader/s which we must copy from and to see the right one still not an easy thing to do.

I think investors who invest in others, try to diversify their investment. They don't put all their money on one trader and divide capital on different types of traders which will bring them optimal profit.

Instead of watching experts' advice and others, traders can collaborate with peers with the same interests, exchanging mutually beneficial trading related information. This one approach is copy trading, whereby “Leaders” publish live trades that “followers” copy. So basically you copy your leaders trading information from SL to TP.

I think autotrade or copy trade is an innovation in foreign exchange especially for someone who likes to trade. Profitable or not then I can not answer based on my limited experience but I try to argue, in my opinion it is not really profitable but FXB Trading will give way on copy trade if you join this broker

Have you tried any auto trade system ot any copy trade system for your trading? If yes then how was the result, and not then how you can say that they work in innovation. I have never trusted anyone in market expect myself for trading.

Have you tried any auto trade system ot any copy trade system for your trading? If yes then how was the result, and not then how you can say that they work in innovation. I have never trusted anyone in market expect myself for trading.

we can learn and look at the facilities and services tradingnya to be able to generate good profits, understand in demo account or contest account so that more controlled and understood correctly in order to and can make trading more understand