Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What the type of Deposit / Withdrawal that you like?

@pandabox: As far as i know a payment processor like Skrill is a trustable payment processor you can depend on. Not just in your broker but also in the other broker's payment system which accepted SKrill as payment processor, also Skrill is well -regulated by FCA which make it better.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On few years ago, since libertyreserve still alive, always I am making deposit and withdraw using LR, but now these payment system already shut down and I have certain dollar on these payment system which lost already, but now I am use skrill and I think this is good and safe payment system

@myregister, netteller or be it electronic payment option I think its all depend on broker you wont get your fund instant except specify by the broker some broker will allow your fund to take up to 48hours before you can get it in your desire processor

Sure skyrock not all brokers accept payment processor like neteller or skrill but this is still a good option if they provided it. It is not that long to wait just up to 2 days and usually it is less than that even in just hours, this makes it really good to use payment processor like that and you can exchnge or just simply withdraw your balance if you have it to your bank account and it means lesser fees.

Now I am use skrill if want to withdraw and deposit, I see this paymenbt processor also already having good vote among trader, which already as secire payment processor, many broker also support this paymenbt processor, but maybe not all trader use only one payment processor many trader also use netteler

It seems that most of the posters here choose payment processor, but as far as i knew those big traders whose invest in very big amount of money still choose bnk wire , some said because of its security some say because they're comfortable with it. I see payment processor chosen because of its feture which make processing our withdrawal or deposit easier 

Payza is the best for sure that is good the type of deposit and withdrawal which we need depend on us the more hardwork you embrass the better your chance to success so chosing a payment processor such trader need to evaluate some reason for that and that is true

@myregister, Bankwire is good but the problem is that sometime the wire do take alot of time before it arrive our bank and the rate of charges but in payza as I normally use I think that everything is just simple and fast

Yes usually I am need around 4-5 dy my money arrived on my account local bank, everytime withdraw  money from skrill, and also if withdraw money will charged fee around 4$ each wiithdrawn, so if only withdraw small money will les benefit because fee is big in my view

@tray22: You are right there, i nearly forget about that. Unfortunately that is the bad side of this payment gateway, it is the safest one yet that is slow maybe because of that safety it has. To me Skrill or Other payment processor are acceptable at very good cost i mean the overall cost of security, fees, and how easy for us to make deposit or withdrawal

Sometime I like to withdraw money through IB to get easiness in withdrawn, just need to fulfilled form withdraw on website IB then waiting money arrived in my account bank, but if nt available local transfer with IB I am prefer use skrill as my main payment processor

I've never use Introducing Broker service, but i think aside from bankwire there are a lot of options for trder to choose. I prefer payment processor for sure, it is relatively safe and also faster but make sure that your payment processor allow for exchanging the balnces to the other exchangers.

Skrill is also good and nice when talking about forex chose the broker that have the right deposit and withdrawal option just as you then you will get success within a short period of time this is good and simply the best.

Paypal is not all the broker that have this option

I like deposit/withdrawal system to be simple and with low charges in terms of fees, I am lucky that at the moment, I am able to get that and it makes me comfortable while also saves a lot of money which often gets lost with paying withdrawal or deposit fees.

I personally I dont like skrills now mostly because they refuse to accept my region but bank wire is what I use last thou it take me alot of time to reach my bank and get the code successfully this is somehow tidious now if most brokers can just add a payment option like payza or okpay then it will be better for sure

Skrill dont accept all the country as we all know they make selection of country that is why I dont like them I think that perfectmoney and okpay is ok if I see broker that have this payment gateway I will surely add him to my list

what? Skrill don't accept all country??? I see Skrill is much more popular as Paypal. Only the not popular name restrict many countries as Neteller or Payoneer.

Skrill dont accept all the country as we all know they make selection of country that is why I dont like them I think that perfectmoney and okpay is ok if I see broker that have this payment gateway I will surely add him to my list

Where country that don't allow use skrill? seems in my country not in exception, because I can use skrill and also can withdraw money from account skrill to my local bank, but need few day to waiting money arrived in my account because skrill use wire thansfer