Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What the type of Deposit / Withdrawal that you like?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes skrill is just like paypal they dont accept all the country this is right their service is similar to that of paypal in nature but for such reason I prefer bank wire that is bank wire is the most secure but there is something which you must know here that is the rate of fraudulent activity via bank wire is less

@radex78, which country are you from? Nigeria is not among the country that can operate skrill even Uganda so it is not all the country that allow the use of skrill just like paypal their service is similar to that

Oh, my country is indonesian and I think ot included in the list that you mentioned, but what reason what these country don't allow use skrill might there are certain reason, I am still use skrill now and after libertyreserve was shut down skrill become my main payment processor

Yes but what we can do now is that select the best payment processor that best sorted us and I think that payza and bank wire are the two types of processor which we need to use .

Thou skrill is so much populara and easy to use in some country but this never favoure me as my country dont support skrill and paypal

@godsentt2 ,I go with you that is true you seldom see the broker that accept payza in the forex market what is more common is either bankwire or skrill even the so called paypal dont use to be available as often.

And perfectmoney is another good way to make deposit in this business as this may be the best for newbie thou not all broker that support it

Yeah but even the so called payza that you made mention here you seldom see brokers that accept this payment processor so it is good to be selective when its come to a broker chioce as speculated

Aside from that, there are some payment processor which must be considered to be "not to use" in forex or at least you must send PM or Message to their representative first. For now, i prefer Skrill and Neteller because those both allow FX and as far as i know both are well-regulated.

Okpay is not for all the broker if you do your own research what you will fineout is that this payment option is very or less use by broker,

neteller is ok as my broker accept it,however there are still problem that is exchanging your money to local currency

I don't have okpay account, and still using skrill if want to deposit and withdraw, maybe for user okpay they also will use this payment processor and I see many broker also use this payment system, but I am still trust with skrill is more secure and I hope will become long lifetime as payment processor

I don't have okpay account, and still using skrill if want to deposit and withdraw, maybe for user okpay they also will use this payment processor and I see many broker also use this payment system, but I am still trust with skrill is more secure and I hope will become long lifetime as payment processor

As far as i know the service of okpay is good enough, and offers variable way for people who own account in Okpay to withdraw their balance. But Cysec is not a good regulator, this is why i prefer Skrill and Neteller because both of those 2 are well-regulated by FCA which based on London one of the central business hub in the world.

I am very much okay with any system of deposit/withdrawal as long as it’s done. I believe deposit is something that should be instant because often we lose money and we still feel we can pull it off, so it helps if the deposit is done instantly while for withdrawal, if I trust the broker then I am okay to wait 24/48 hours, but at present I get it instantly.

I am very much okay with any system of deposit/withdrawal as long as it’s done. I believe deposit is something that should be instant because often we lose money and we still feel we can pull it off, so it helps if the deposit is done instantly while for withdrawal, if I trust the broker then I am okay to wait 24/48 hours, but at present I get it instantly.

It will very interested if already eligible to instant withdrawn,  many trader will like with instant wirthdrawn, but in my experience to withdraw money still need to manual processed and need waiting which might company will checked account before sending payment

If you dont have okpay account I will advice you to try and creat one as it is very free this is what we all need to know,skrill is the better option for me and bank wire is also another good direct option to use to move.

Neteller is easy and simple to handle as well

No matter what bank wire still take the lead yes with bank wire our investment is much more guranteed that is what I prefeer nateller is another good payment processor here this can help you so much and it is always easy to use

Bank doesn't take the lead based on what i know but it is more like the most secure, well at least you are with the good bank you have less worry, also bank wire is acceptable in many businesses including forex as long as that is not illegal based one country's view. I prefer payment processor because of its low fees and faster when transfer your funds and one last thing i still withdraw and do deposit in small number so payment processor is the best choice.

In this difficult and challenging world of Forex, it’s highly required that we go with broker’s offerings quick Deposit/Withdrawals without taking any extra fees or charges. I am glad to say that I am with one such broker and that’s FreshForex, as you can check it yourself below!

n19v87.png

In forexmart I am use payco now because if want to withdraw money not fee charged, but if use skrill and paypal there are fee charged that included high fee will deducted, although before not yet familiar with this payment processor but after withdraw usually will use exhanger to convert to local currency

Okpay seems fine, Paypal also accepted in some brokers but i rarely see paypal to be frequent payment processor which many people use, not to mention of the relatively higher fees per transaction rather than other similiar payment processor such as Skrill or Neteller. Neteller is nice because it doesn't have any kind of fees for withdrawal.

@Myregister, where do you get that?payza is accepted is only that some broker dont like using it you can check a broker like (5starforex) they accept it the problem is that sometime payza is not likely prefer by fxtrader for their high fee charges per transaction

As far as i know payza actually allow and accept their services in forex too and that is fine for people to use it but i don't know if myregister ever said something like that. To me it is matter of preferences. Some people because of balance availability in their country, some prefer for the low fees, some prefer because the payment processor they choose have strong regulation.

• 1 month later...

As far as i know payza actually allow and accept their services in forex too and that is fine for people to use it but i don't know if myregister ever said something like that. To me it is matter of preferences. Some people because of balance availability in their country, some prefer for the low fees, some prefer because the payment processor they choose have strong regulation.

You can try these 3, Skrill , Neteller, and Webmoney. Also not to mention bank wire and credit card, if you don't have payment processor but have those two your life would be so much easier than before. Deposit and Withdrawal never been so easy with credit card, but the fees based on my analysis is quite high.