Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What the type of Deposit / Withdrawal that you like?

Now brokers extend the method to deposit and withdraw funds to facilitate traders to make a deposit or withdrawal. as in TICKMILL shown in the following figure:

87cae41fa2eca2cdbf1a863725daf3f1.png

Please note, we only execute withdrawals to the account or payment solution that was originally used for funding.

If funds were added using both a Credit/Debit Card and any other deposit method, a withdrawal will first be processed back to the Credit/Debit Card and only after that to the respective account or payment solution.

Example: You deposited $100 via Neteller, $100 via FasaPay and $50 via Credit Card. Requesting a withdrawal of $120, you will get $50 to your Credit Card and the rest $70 to the e-wallet of your choice: Neteller or FasaPay.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the broker that i am using right now i prefer Skrill and Neteller, i use mostly neteller because of no internal transfer there, make me easier to get my money without need to spend any single bucks to fees that taken each time i do transaction. If you want the safest you can use SWIFT.

At the moment i prefer Neteller, it seems Sidejob and me have the same reason because of lower fees that i must spend for withdrawal and also deposit. With neteller trading becomes smoother, makes our life easier than before. Also since this is electronical payment doing those thing could be done even you are in other places, as long as internet exist.

Right now,some brokers even have the option to make local deposit and withdrawal. This one will mean that the trader can go to the bank that is in his or her country and comfortably make a deposit of whatever amount he or she wants to be deposited in his or her account. You will not have the stress of trying to exchange your money to any broker before you can start trading.

I am sure that the most convenient way to do deposit and withdrawal is actually through bank wire/SWIFT but the cost is so huge i wonder why they cost is so high for this one, but if you want fast and actually safe even in terms of level is lesser than SWIFT then online payment processor is a good idea.

If that broker has perfectmoney, then perfect money will be my best. I like this because of the popularity that it has. Most of the times, you find out that all the exchangers in my country are much more interested in perfect money more than most of the other payment processors around and this thing is something that can make you choose a particular payment system.

• 3 weeks later...

To be honest even i'd really love PM since that is one of the best e-money which doesn't bind by much rules but for forex it would be hard, since there is no strict regulators PM is hard to trust 100%, i'd always sell my PM after i get at around $11 to local exchangers. I still with Neteller or Skrill or even using SWIFT.

Electronic transfer is one of the best type that i like the most convinient more than other type. I see the security issue is a big deal but it is not a big matter at the moment as i think most of electronic service are secure inherently, so Neteller and SKrill are the best option.

Just as you have stated. Electronic transfer is the best because you don't need to expose your financial details and you don't also need to have your bank details with them. As a matter of fact, when you make use of electronic transfers, the resultant effect is that your transactions are far off from whatever it is that is the combination of the bank or the bank details. This will ensure that the trader doesn't share his financial information with the broker.

I think that is depend on what kind of electronic payment that you are using, if paypal maybe you must verify your account using your credit card which means that you expose your financial details through your credit card, bank wire also considered as one of the safest way to paid or get money from forex.

What kind of method you mean here? I mean there are a lot of ways there said from bank wire to something like electronical payment processor, so far bank wire is the only and the safest way compared to the other but a bit complicated it is good only when you have big amount of money.

It is dependent on what amount I am willing to put in, if I am investing above 10k then I will go with electronic method of deposit since that’s easy and secure, but if I am investing below that mark then I prefer to go with Money Booker or any other payment processor as that’s the best choice one can take, but we definitely need to be pretty careful in how we are approaching things for deposit, as not been comfortable can also have effects on trading. I prefer MB for this reason only, it’s highly reliable plus with OctaFX broker, it is even better due to their service where I get all transaction of money instantly, so that’s another reason why I select that.

@sasanka: Fraud could be happening even through bank wire as for stealing credentials that is more vulnerable to Credit Card but with Payment processor the risk is keep increasing, if you want maximum security bank wire still is the best, maximum security doesn't mean it is 100% safe.

Hello all .. i have a news from TICKMILL

Here at Tickmill, our traders’ interests always come first.

Following the vision of providing you with the best trading environment that does not impose restrictions on profitability, we are cancelling all withdrawal fees once and for all! Everything you earn is yours to keep – up to the last cent.

Additionally, all deposits starting from $5,000 or equivalent processed by wire transfer are also included in our zero fees policy. Just email us a copy of your bank statement or any other confirmation document for the respective deposit at support@tickmill.com and we will refund the fees.]

• 4 weeks later...

What kind of method you mean here? I mean there are a lot of ways there said from bank wire to something like electronical payment processor, so far bank wire is the only and the safest way compared to the other but a bit complicated it is good only when you have big amount of money.

Some people prefer bank wire because of its security but to be honest its fees is high you cannot even want that much for you isn't it? Also payment processor keeps getting better and also it offers more flexibility and more convenience for traders or anyone that want to do transaction with them.

• 2 months later...

But its security still cannot match bank wire, and also as we know this traditional way to paid considered by someone who has big amount of money, if many people with big profit want to withdraw mostly or near almost of them use bank wire, not payment processor. Why? It is secure for big bucks.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@omar: That is unfortunately happened to you, to me bankwire still the best in terms of security but its fee is higher than other options such as Neteller, Skrill or Paypal. Since those are payment processor so the fees is lower than those bankwire option, also bank wire is available in all kind of brokers.

I trade both hotforex and lmfx. i used to use payoneer at hotforex till the service was not available anymore then moved back to skrill, and thats what im using for both brokers for both withdrawal and deposits, its easier and less hassle, i comes with fees yes and i can say the conversion of USD to local currency is low but its less time consuming. 

I like instant deposit and withdrawal; I am bit impatient type of guy, so that’s why I can’t wait for these things. I am glad that I work with FreshForex where my wishes are full-filled without any trouble, as they have instant payment system for deposit and withdrawal that too without any commission been charged on either of the way.

We also need to make a choice of broker for this reason if you want to have your cash in payza or neteller then you should consider chosing a broker that support such payment option because most of the broker will only allowed you to withdraw through the original source which the fund come in to their plartform

@Latham Lapard so you like instant deposit and withdrawal? Well if that is the case then the answer is pretty simple, you need to choose between electornic currency such as Neteller, Skrill or Perfect Money or e-coin such as Bitcoin or Litecoin. Those two kind of online processing which will provide faster payment for you it is either withdrawal or deposit.