Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The most obvious thing I always check first if I start to work with a new broker is :
will they pay me my profits ? Well, they do ! And in the most efficient way I have
seen in my years of binary trades.

They have developed -as it should always be- a system of automatic withdrawals.
You do need to register for an online account, and of course verify your account,
proving that you are who you say you are.

Once that is finished (less then 2 hours) you can process the withdrawal.
The money arrived immediately, in the blink of an eye on my online account.
Unseen ! Miss a little bit the possibility to do intraday trading,
but for short term strategies Ayrex is a king!

Without risk there is no reward, but sometimes stakes can get too high.

Directed in 2016 by Jodie Foster “Money Monster” is a vivid American thriller and it’s all about risks and unjustified hopes. One day the money wizard of Wall Street (George Clooney) makes one bad prediction and gets holded a gun to his head for it by the desperate investor (Jack O'Connell). Solving the mysterious high tech stock crash is his only way to survive...

Have you ever relied so much on somedoby else's prediction? Is there a limit for how much you are willing to risk?

Trade with a clear head only on Ayrex!

mvBFRKy.jpg?1

Sincerely yours,

Ayrex Team.

I had accepted to trade with the no-deposit 30$ bonus.
It was a bit challenging because you cannot deposit more during this process,
and the total of you trades simultaneously in action cannot exceed.
So i had to be very vigilant about each trade.
I feel that in the long I'll benefit from this practise, because I tended
to take risky trades backed up by hedge trades.
When I reached the volume, I registered my account, and when this
procedure was completed, they kept their word and I could
withdraw the amount, no strings attached. Thanks Ayrex.

Dear Traders,

Once upon a time a 5 years old boy named James (but everyone called him Jim anyway) decided to launch a little startup. We can not say that selling peanuts and collecting empty soda bottles made him a billionaire, but clever investing style did.

Born in 1942 Jim Rogers remains one of the most well-known and respected investors for the last 50 years. His interests have never been limited to investing only: he is also a famous businessman, financial commentator and author of many books about finance (“A bull in China”, “Hot Commodities”, “Adventure Capitalist”, etc.). What is the secret of Jim Roger’s amazing success?

Being a student at Yale and Oxford later on, Jim had studied various subjects, including economics, philosophy and politics, which allowed him to get an amazing perspective on what has been going on in the world. In 1964 he became a Wall Street man, where he first learned about stocks and bonds.

During his Wall Street years, Jim Rogers was working with another famous investor George Soros, with whom they founded the Quantum Fund, which was one of the first international funds. In 1970-80s it’s portfolio gained 4200%, while the S&P raised for 47%.

“I can remember the exact day of my first million dollars’ net worth. It was in November 1977. I was 35. I knew I needed more than that to do what I wanted when I was 37 – the age I decided to stop working to seek adventure”.

After that mind-blowing result, Rogers decided to take a break and went to travel around the world on his motorcycle. Later on, he has done it a couple of times more, for which he was picked up in the Guinness Books of World Records. He has also written a bestselling book about investing and his bike adventures (“Investment Biker”).

In 1998 Jim Rogers founded the Rogers International Commodity Index (RICI). It represents the value of a basket of commodities consumed in the global economy, ranging from agricultural to energy and metal products. Jim Roger prefers to invest in real goods, commodities raw materials and natural resources.

Speaking about Jim Roger’s trading strategy, it can be defined as “buy low and sell high”. To implement it you need to find something low priced and unpopular among other investors, but with the visible positive changes. Don’t rush into buying it right away, do you homework carefully. When you finally buy it, hold on to it until the shares will rise to the highest levels (“bubbles”). Everyone else will try to buy it and you will be able to make most of it. Be patient, if your homework is done, it will trigger eventually.

Jim Rogers does not believe in technical analysis and in trader’s skills of predicting the future. He only uses charts to check out the past and use serious fundamental reasons in his trading style, getting involved only in long term trades.

“Swim your own races” he once said. Maybe this is one Jim Roger’s best pieces of advice, because it’s very important to develop your own trading style, not copy other traders ways, but patiently evolve and complete your own.

Start your own trading history with Ayrex!

tb947TZ.png?1

Sincerely yours,

Ayrex Team.

Ayrex is a good broker for several reasons that I will outline:

- Compared with other brokers, I found the price of exercise to be very fast, that is. When you press the put or call button it instantly puts you in the trade at that price. With other runners sometimes there is a delay that has made me lose my trades.

- Payment rates are very decent

- They have these 1 hour contests where they use demo money to try to get everything they can for a $ 100 prize that I think is very good.

- They have a minimum deposit of $ 5, which is especially good if you are starting with binary options as they do not take much risk. Most other brokers require a deposit of $ 100- $ 250

- The layout of the platform is simple and intuitive, everything is all on one screen and easily accessible. This is a Excellent broker binary options.

How we'll remember January 2017:

Donald Trump became the 45th President of the United Stated. Can he really make America great again? That is the question.

Brexit is delayed by the decision of the Supreme Court. How long will it take now? Stay tuned in.

Samsung faced a massive fiasco with overheating and burning Galaxy Note 7. About 2.5 millions phones have been recalled. Apple has regained the top place in smartphone market.

Interested in trading the news? Check out our platform!

nNpcQmi.png?1

Sincerely yours,

Ayrex Team.

Ayrex offers a high quality platform that you can test first on their free demo.
On that same demo you can participate also for free with their "Binary Blast contest"
It's a competition between traders where the goal is to have the highest return
on a demo account of 1000$ during hour. When you reach the top
you get a reward up to 100$. They also offer a free no-deposit bonus of $30.
If you reach 30 times volume of with this 30 you get to keep everything you made below 200$.
On top of that they have regular special promotions on which for instance all the payouts
are 90% during one day. I explored this broker, and enjoyed all the features they offer.

Good afternoon, my experience with ayrex is really short.

So far I have liked the broker and its platform has a really great order execution time, short term options are very well paid, also have classic binary options with closing times of up to 1 hour. Financial assets are very diverse and excellent for trade.

Customer service advisors are very nice and friendly when requesting help.

I made a small deposit with neteller to check the platform and so far I liked it.

There are automatic withdrawals for neteller or skrill, these are good options for receipt of profits. I recommend using only neteller to deposit so that withdrawals of profits are processed immediately.

I recommend to try and try ayrex to give their opinions.

post-42728-0-59624900-1486078742_thumb.jpg

Dear Traders,

Today we would like to share another amazing interview with one of our best traders - Ronnie D., who has graciously agreed to share thoughts about Ayrex and the Demo Contest in particular with us. We hope, that you will find it as useful and fascinating as we do. Enjoy!

1) How do you prepare for each round?

R: "It's a really amazing experience to be in this kind of competition, where you don't need to pay anything for participation and trying out your skills and your patience. If you are lucky enough to become one of 8 winners, then a real money prize will be given to you. Prizes are starting from $5 and go up and up to $100! That is just crazy! So, I really haven't done anything special, but was trying to stay calm during the entire round. 30 minutes before the start I just checked the real trend on the market in general and specifically on the currency which i'd like to trade. A little piece of advice from me: when you try to make a quick and good prediction of next trend, base on the candles direction and reversals. That can actually save you".

2) What do you like about the Contest the most?

R: "What I like the Binary Blast the most is that it is here for you 3 times each week, so even if you lose today, you can always try again tomorrow. Plus, whenever you observe a good trend after the lost one, you can open a new one right away. Because there are 30 seconds short term options, there is a really big chance to cover it up, but don't hesitate. Catch your moment!".

3) What can you recommend to other participants?

R: "To all my friends who are competing on Ayrex, there is only one thing I would like to say (in my experience of trading on Ayrex I have won two times already) don't rush after opening as many trades as you can. First of all, try to understand the trend: whether it will continue or there is a big resistance that will cause a new direction. Lastly, thank you for giving me this possibility to win and to share my experience with other traders. That's just great".

Are you ready to win? Register for the free Demo Contest and check it out for yourself!

q9Yez11.png?1

Sincerely yours,

Ayrex Team.

Ayrex goes fast! My experience was very good. Everything was processed swiftly to get verified.
The trades happen immediately not even the slightst delay. Fascinating I find also
the Binary Blast contest they offer. 3 times a week you get to play (trade) with other traders
on the free practice demo of the forum they offer for the clients. When I deposited it appeared
also immediately and when I wanted to withdraw my profit I could see what they mean with
'automatic withdraw' the automatically and instantaneously withdraws to your account
which is simply a sublime service :)

Ayrex maybe be the first broker who really cares genuinely cares about their traders.
They offered me a bonus that I could trade with and if I managed to reach
a trade volume I get to keep everything that I made. Even without having made a deposit.
And on the first day their was even a promotion where you get an 10% extra
on all the payouts! A few times a week they organize a competition open to all,
even if you didn't deposit ever on their forum. They offer you a demo account with 1000$
on it. Some people manage to turn that in to over 7000$ in one hour!
I didn't made that kind of profit yet, I did manage to triple my deposit in 1 hour.
The whole procedure registration, deposit and withdrawal was executed in 1 day.
This is a high efficiency trustable broker !

Dear Traders,

How do you feel about trading the news? We've checked what is hot at the moment and prepared a short but informative list for you. Check it out!

FED decided not to increase interest rates and keep it in a range of 0.5% to 0.75%. "Measures of consumer and business sentiment have improved of late" the central bank mentioned.

President Trump meets Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on February 10-11, where trade and currencies are likely to be discussed. Traders can keep a sharp eye on USD and JPY pairs.

The Dollar recovered form it's recent fall and now are going up for the highest level in 2017.

Superbowl 2017 ended with the New England Patriots becoming the Super Bowl champions once again. The Patriots’ quarterback Tom Brady most likely became one of the greatest players of all time.

pOfcRGD.png?1

Haven't actually traded the news before? No problem! You can always try it with Ayrex!

Sincerely yours,

Ayrex Team.

Ayrex is a good choice for newbie traders.Its have many advantages for beginners and experts both. I found it`s very fast comfortable,reliable and suitable binary platform. I was amazed by its offers which is available for beginner traders. Its lowest and very affordable deposit choice as $5 and three contests every week with $300 of prizes. The contest is very fine and great time with only one hour time limit. Anyone can win his prize in one hour, without losing his money, attending three chance in every week.

I like how fast the withdrawals of profits to neteller and skrill, in less than 3 hours is processed the payment and if you withdraw $100 or less the withdrawal of profits is processed automatically

These contests, increase my profit taking power and making me perfect very fastly in this industry. I was not interested in binary option trading but Ayrex made me a lover of binary option trading. Ayrex gives me a very good confidence and memorial experience in my life that i can not forget in my life.Thanks to Ayrex.

post-42747-0-53594500-1486528028_thumb.jpg

Ayrex is my favorite binary option broker.I like trading with ayrex.Ayrex borker minimum deposit is only $5.Fast response customer service and very nice live support chatting team.They process withdraw and deposit very quickly.Web and monbile platforms are easy and friendly in trading.Thank you so much for your good service and good Binary Broker.

Dear Traders,

Hedging is one of the most popular systems of money management. With it’s simple methods you can get kind of insurance against negative events and losses. It can also give you a perfect winning combination, if you adjust it to one trading strategy with the 60% winning rate or more. It’s main goal is to help you minimize your losses and gain a more profits with every green trade. It is usually considered as a first step towards intelligent trading.

Let’s say that asset’s price is going in the right direction and most likely will close higher than the open price. However, there are still 5 minutes until the end of your trade and result can change dramatically in a second. You can secure your winnings by opening another trade with the same asset, but instead of choosing the same direction, you need to click on the opposite one. For instance, if you have Call option in your first trade, choose Put for your second one.

There are only 3 ways how your trades can end:

• Close price is higher than the open price. If your second trade was a Put option, you will win the first trade and lose the second one. Your loss from the second trade and profit from the first one will be 5% from the total loss of both investments (instead of 85%). As you can see, this method can help you to get secure against possible losses.
  • Close price is lower than the open price. In this case you will lose Call option, but win Put option in your second trade. Again, your loss will be only 5% of invested amounts.
  • Close price is higher for your first trade (Call option) and lower for the second trade (Put option). This is the best possible outcome, which will bring you double winnings.
Despite of all the positive sides, hedging should not be considered as an ultimate winning strategy, but it can be a real treasure in your money management.

Wcm7xzl.png?1

Do you want to try intelligent trading? You can do it anytime on our free Demo Platform!

Sincerely yours,

Ayrex Team.

I have been trading binary options and forex before I heard about ayrex.

In the beginning it thought it to be a bit of a downer that they only offer trades with a max duration of 1h. When I gave them a try however, I discovered quite a few very promising features that made me appreciate them more and more. 

The execution speed for instance is amazing : in the blink of a second your trade gets processed on every given moment, even in high volatility during market events ! 

The people at the help desk were very friendly, and don't bother you all the time with calls or pushing you to deposit more. 

A very nice feature as well is their free signals, which have been working out quite well for me. What charmed me at lot finally, is that when you withdraw the money arrives in your account the very same moment.

They have neteller and skrill as deposit options and withdrawals of profits allowing with these options the automatic payment of up to $ 100.

I recommend using AYREX to make you aware of its effectiveness as a good binary options broker.

Dear Traders,

What makes a good broker really special? Fast and simple platform, high payouts, helpful Customer Support? All these points are very important for every trader, however quick and painless withdrawal is just what can make you happy after a long trading day.

Only a couple of months ago we have introduced revolutionary automatic withdrawals system, which has already become one of the most popular features among our traders.

Do you want to know what it is? Here are 10 reasons why we think automatic withdrawals are awesome:

• To get your withdrawal processed automatically, you need to make sure that your account is verified with photos of your Identity and Address Proofs. However, this has to be done only once, which saves your time later on.
  • Since automatic withdrawals are processed by the system, it will take as little as 30 seconds for us to complete it, which means that in a minute it will be on your balance.
  • To make it more comfortable for you, we have decided to make it absolutely free. No commission, no fees.
  • Autowithdrawals are available for the same electronic systems as the manual ones: Neteller and Skrill.
  • To make sure that system will be able to process your request without the help from Financial Department, check that all your deposits are made with Neteller only or with Skrill only and with the same account.
  • Automatic withdrawals available once in 24 hours, but you can withdraw as often as you like with manual withdrawals (1-3 hours).
  • Request a withdrawal in a range from $5 up to $100 to get it processed automatically.
  • There are 2 currencies in which you can withdraw: USD and EUR.
  • Withdraw your funds in any time of day or night and even on weekends.
  • Ayrex is one of the first brokers to provide traders with automatic withdrawals.
SLGOJE0.png?1

Discover all the amazing opportunities of automatic withdrawals with Ayrex!

Sincerely yours,

Ayrex Team.

I have been using this broker some week now it is a very good broker, automatic withdrawals works excellent. Chat support is very helpful and very kind. They have an attractive platform where traders work comfortably and its easy for a novice like me to navigate through. I enjoy the trading signal too, thanks to ayrex

With my little candlestick trading strategy and a perfect ayrex interface , am looking up to making thousand a with this honest broker. I am able to stake minimum of $5 and make returns up to 85% this is great. I will continue trading here because I am more comfortable with them

Ayrex offers its own unique platform. It has a user-friendly interface with simple Call and Put buttons, ultra-fast trade execution, flexible trading, an additional Turbo option and a wide variety of trading tools and easy way to make money with minimum of $5. Thanks in Ayrex