Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dear Traders,

As the 9th round of our demo contest is drawing closer, we would like to share what our winners say about Binary Blast:

rubelbd, 7th round: "I am very happy when I won on the last trade! I recommend Binary blast because Ayrex opens this contest for beginners with no deposit required."

ennocnoi, 7th round: "I like the contest because it is on a demo account, so I can try new and more risky strategies. I also like the broker, it's so comfortable to work."

The 9th round of Binary Blast will begin in less than an hour, today, on 11.11.2015 12:00 GMT!

REGISTER NOW to win 100$ in one hour!

s3JkpjP.png

Dear Traders,

The next round of our Demo contest is mere hours away! Join the Binary Blast – a 1 hour long demo trading contest from Ayrex!

* No deposit required
* 3 entries per week
* $3600 monthly prizes

REGISTER NOW to trade in our Demo contest and win a $100 in an hour! The contest will start today, on 16.11.15 12:00 GMT.

nJuCT18.png

Dear Traders,

We are glad to present the latest updated version of our mobile app!
Enjoy our new sleek responsive chart design that allows you to scroll, zoom in and out, switch perspective and make your trading experience smooth and effortless.
Have you traded in Demo or Real account through our application? Please feel free to share your feedback so that we can improve your Ayrex experience further!

TJsCPVF.png

Dear Traders,

We are happy to present our 11th round winners of Binary Blast! Are you ready for our countdown? Only 3 hours left till the 12th round of our demo trading contest!

* No deposit required
* 3 entries per week
* $3600 monthly prizes

REGISTER NOW to trade with Ayrex and win a $100 in an hour! The contest will start today, on 18.11.15 12:00 GMT.

i10XeXY.png

Dear Traders,

Please welcome our 14th round winners! This is what our contestants say about Binary Blast:

Albone, 12th round:

"Let me congratulate you, because even if you were introduced recently, you are serious, reliable and have an excellent platform already."

Tardigrada, 5 time finalist:

"The most important thing is to exclude the emotions and greed, because these things kill the successful trades. Secondary the money management which is very important. There is lots of good strategies in the world, but there is no successful strategy without any money management for loss/wrong trades."

Are you read to test your strategy in our demo account competition? The next round of Binary Blast will start in less than 1 hour!

REGISTER NOW to trade with Ayrex and win a $100 in an hour! The contest will start today, on 25.11.15 12:00 GMT.

PXKglcB.png

Dear Traders,

Please be aware of the changes in trading schedule on 26-27 November 2015 due to Thanksgiving Day in the USA.

The platform will be operating with the following adjustments:

czYRYZU.jpg

Times provided for EET time-zone.

The changes will expire on November 30th and all of the instruments will be available for trading as usual.

Please, consider these changes when planning your trading activity.

Should any issues occur, contact us at support@ayrex.com to get qualified help.

Yours truly,

Ayrex Team

Dear Traders,

We are happy to announce that the registration is open for the 17th round of our Binary Blast contest!

Join us today, Monday, 30.11.2015 12:00 GMT and trade in our demo to claim your prize.

Take advantage of our ultra-fast execution times, test our tools and enjoy the Ayrex trading experience. Explore our platform's possibilities and earn the most within the hour!

REGISTER NOW to trade with Ayrex and win a $100 in an hour!

UcXSb2M.png

Dear Traders,

We are glad to announce that the 22nd round of our Binary blast contest will start in less than an hour, 14.12.15 on 12:00 GMT.

Due to our thorough procedure the number of contestants has declined, but your chances for a fair victory increased.
Participate in our Demo contest and win up to 100$ in one hour with entries 3 times per week!

Join our Demo contest - REGISTER NOW!

eTzXGTN.png

Dear Traders,

Ayrex is proud to announce the introduction of another convenient deposit and withdrawal option - the UnionPay.

UnionPay cards are used in 141 countries and regions around the world, making it the second-largest payment network by value of transactions processed, behind Visa.

To make a quick deposit with your UnionPay card follow these 3 easy steps:

1) Go to the Deposit section of your Dashboard and pick UnionPay as your payment option.
2) Pick a local bank you'd like to choose for this payment and enter a deposit amount.
3) Wait for the payment to come through. Your account will be credited shortly.

PQ1uQxk.jpg

We hope that the introduction of this payment option will make your trading experience with Ayrex even more comfortable!
Don't hesitate to contact our friendly and professional Support Team if you have any questions.

Yours truly,
Ayrex Team

Dear Traders,

We are happy to present our 25th round Binary Blast winners!
Binary Blast is a 1 hour long demo trading contest from Ayrex:
* No deposit required
* 3 entries per week
* $3600 monthly prizes
Practice in our free Demo and prepare for the next round now by registering for tomorrow's round! The competition will start 23.12.15, on 12:00 GMT.

bozNIHU.jpg

Dear Traders,

Are you ready to compete among our traders for a $3600 in monthly prizes? Here are the traders that won the 27nd round of Binary Blast!
The 28th round of our contest will start tomorrow, 30.12.15 on 12:00 GMT.
We would also like to remind you that due to schedule changes the Binary Blast round on 01.01.16 is cancelled.

I4dDoXF.jpg