Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

24pay.me - Exchange, sell/buy BitCoin, BTC-E, Perfect Money, OKPAY, eCoin.eu, Visa/MasterCard, Wire Transfer, FasaPay, Paypal, Western, MoneyGram

We are pleased to present the exchange service 24pay.me

Service works with BitCoin, BTC-E, Perfect Money, eCoin.eu, OKPAY. Also we can withdraw e-currencies on PayPal, FasaPay, Paxum, MoneyPolo and Visa/Mastercard cards. Via 24pay.me you can fund/withdraw e-currency accounts via Wire transfer and Money transfer (Western Union and MoneyGram).

All registered users can take part in our Affiliate program.

Do not hesitate to contact our support with any questions!

Join and exchange with us!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
You can sell or buy Perfect Money, Okpay, Bitcoin, BTC-E or eCoin.eu on our website.

We can work with big amounts.

If you want to convert the bigger amount than the available reserve stated on the website, you should contact our support and discuss the details with operator.

Please be reminded that we do not process any orders via Skype.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We are glad to inform you, that the number of exchange directions on our website was increased. We are always trying to provide the most favourable rates and low fees. 

Every client can exchange Bitcoin to Qiwi, withdraw BTC-E code via Western or fund MoneyPolo account. From now you can also check our exchange rates (you can see it above calculator form on any exchange direction page). 

24pay.me provides the most easy, fast and advantageous exchange services in the internet!

• 2 weeks later...