Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

The site is getting popular but the admin will not pay via paypal when I request it and I've waited like one month now so I think he just like to abandon people that's all. I mean how long does it take to fund your paypal account and I think he does  not like paypal users or something like that. I think its just so weird or he's just busy and don't want to deal with paypal. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like this forum. I do hope that I can continue posting in here and make good income in here as well. I do have hard time posting on regular basis as I am busy but I do hope that in the long run I can surely be making good income in here as well. I do know we can be making so much profit if we keep on posting and earning good amount of money in here.

Which Payment processors are supported there. By the way i heard from other member that there are delays in payments. If this is true then it is too bad.

They accept perfect money and paypal. For some country people can't use perfect money so they're stuck with paypal and the admin there never have paypal funding and it takes a long time but they try to make it work. PM will work. I think PM is a great way for some foreign posters but for  me I only use paypal but the admin only pay like once per month on it. There is no delay in payments if you use pm and only for paypal users so don't use paypal. I don't know what the deal is but the admin never have paypal funding. 

The amount of 1.67 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1369276->U4923327. Date: 08:44 18.12.13. Batch: 43993331. 

Congrats dear friend. I found that forum more strict than golden talk. I made a post of 3 lines but i recieved a warning. That was totaly strange. Because for one cent 3 lines are enough. Money earning forum has rules for very long posts and rate for single line post. EIther they should increase the rates or they should make affordable rules.

What are you talking about,they don't have strict rules in MEF and you have to compare MEF rules to GT rules. A full 2 liner posts is allowed in MEF,so I don't know why you got a warning after making a 3 liner posts. I think those posts that you made are more of spam posts. MEF,is one of the best forum for now.

I already posting in here twice in the last seven days and I do hope I can make it four times a week posting in here. I really do like to post in here daily but I do know that its going to take me lots of time to post in here and since I have lots of activity offline I prefer to make post in here in matter of twenty to thirty minutes at a time.

Payments were cleared here today and I must say that the admin is really trying to bring the forum to greater height. While it has been in existence for long, it has still remained a paying one with good rates. I keep seeing some new members who are getting registered here by the day.

Yes,it is one of the forums paying high post rates. I think the admin is angry with members in the forum,he said they are all after the money. He further said that members are not posting in the non-paying sections and there are a lot of questions asked in those non paying sections.

Looks like the forum keeps recording more new members because I came across a lot of them in my last visit to the forum. Well, it has the tendency to attract new members because of the pay rates and the level of activities there which is quite impressive.

I have no doubt about this forum MEF and I have full faith in it. I have been a member in MEF forum for nearly 5 years already. The forum activity also has been very stable and hence it is easy for members to earn well and also earn fast in this forum. I can request payment every month even though my activity level is not even at the max in this forum ! Good luck guys in earning. This is the forum every newcomer should go.

Well,the forum is doing pretty good but it seems that the admin is not too happy with members because they are just posting in the paying sections. The admin expects members to be active in the non-paying sections too. He has decided to delay payments in the forum because of the fact that members in the forum are just after the funds to earn. I think I will have to slow down my activity in the forum as well.

Well, the admin made just a single payment today and it was a kinda strange to me. I thought perhaps he must have had some tight schedules that made him not spread the payment accordingly. I am always active on the forum though I'm not making that too many posts again because of some other offline activities.

I would try to post on the non paying section also. So I just the admin would give me bet payment or less deductions if I would do that. So I just hope that I would get payment as good I would do before. I still see good activity on the site. Actually it had been doing better than before.

Posting in the non paying section doesn't mean that the admin will not give you deductions. I think the admin is checking the quality of posts before giving the deductions. There was a time that I only got 4 unwanted posts and that deductions of 12 cents. The last payment that he cleared,there was this hyip monitor called "goldlister" he got no deductions.