Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Best webhosting?

I would suggest you to try out Serveria, it’s a kind of hosting company you will feel pretty comfortable with. I have my HYIP site hosted by them since last 2 years and it’s running ultra-smoothly without no downtime at all and it’s even more necessary for me to have such necessary due to obviously running a risky site like HYIP, it’s just a moment that can destroy my reputation, so I need the best hosting provider that guarantees of 100% Uptime and that’s what I get with them at a reasonable price!

I completely agree with Andy, it’s true that Serveria is indeed the king in hosting industry and I am pretty pleased that with low cost, I can get so many stuff like 32GB DDR3 RAM, 1Gbit/100Mbit port, Up to 10 clean IPS and also they have excellent Dedicated Quad Core package, it’s one of the best seller in recent years!

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I would suggest you to try out Serveria, it’s a kind of hosting company you will feel pretty comfortable with. I have my HYIP site hosted by them since last 2 years and it’s running ultra-smoothly without no downtime at all and it’s even more necessary for me to have such necessary due to obviously running a risky site like HYIP, it’s just a moment that can destroy my reputation, so I need the best hosting provider that guarantees of 100% Uptime and that’s what I get with them at a reasonable price!

Is there a free trial period?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Once I tried free hosting and it was terrible, because they had overloaded old servers, I often lost access to my site. This is very bad for business, so I decided to look for a good hosting company at an affordable price. I found this hosting provider https://justvps.com/ . They have good prices and modern hardware, and they also offer help in setting everything up if you suddenly have any problems with this. I really enjoyed working with them, for all the time that I have been their client (since 2018), I have never noticed a reaction to my ticket for more than 30 minutes. It's really very fast.

• 1 month later...