Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Best Forex

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to move my live account to a different broker, i had a account with XM, the spreads was good initially but recently they have become extremely wide.

Anyone trading live suggest a broker with lower spreads, preferably ECN pricing? Main criteria is that it should be stable even during high volatile market conditions.

Education is a must thing for forex trading. A trader should complete his education before starting his trade. Otherwise it can be dangerous. He can loss all his capital because of little knowledge. To complete his education there is only one better way and this is to open a demo account. It will help the trader to know all the important techniques easily. When I was new, I also opened a demo account of Forex4you to take the education of forex. They helped me to understand the forex. For their easy trading policy and easy learning method, I am still trading with them.

• 6 months later...

We have a lot of opportunities to earn money with the help of brokers. I can advice you to study all available info about brokers. That's important to study the broker you want to work with. When I was looking for the right broker I found the site Finarm, which helped me to choose the right broker. I can recommend you to visit it.

On 5/6/2021 at 5:35 PM, Michael Butcher said:

We have a lot of opportunities to earn money with the help of brokers. I can advice you to study all available info about brokers. That's important to study the broker you want to work with. When I was looking for the right broker I found the site Finarm, which helped me to choose the right broker. I can recommend you to visit it.

I was searching for a Forex Broker that is a True ECN and also has Lower spreads in the GOLD and Forex Pairs with USD.

I found FXOpen GLOBAL :)

See below the screenshots

image-2021-05-03-T10-20-15-460-Z.png

4 hours ago, gds221 said:

I don't think there's a better broker right now. There are simply companies with which it is convenient for a trader to work.

I agree, there is no definite answer to which is the best site or the best broker. The answer to this question is probably different for every person.

Every broker has own conditions, strategy and benefits for a trader. I think that before starting work with a broker, you need to study all available information.  It was hard to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find something good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights. 

On 5/15/2021 at 1:22 AM, Michael Butcher said:

Every broker has own conditions, strategy and benefits for a trader. I think that before starting work with a broker, you need to study all available information.  It was hard to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find something good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights. 

We will have to use the RIGHT kind of Forex Broker like FXOpen with SUCCESS :)

On 5/14/2021 at 4:16 PM, Dora Wi said:

I agree, there is no definite answer to which is the best site or the best broker. The answer to this question is probably different for every person.

I will have to understand the risks present in this business. So that we can make more income in the business.

On 5/16/2021 at 3:01 PM, FXOpen Trader said:

I will have to understand the risks present in this business. So that we can make more income in the business.

Yes, definitely. Understanding risks and learning to manage them is one of the basic steps of learning to trade profitably.