Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Best Forex

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

The best part of my trading broker ForexOne is that they are giving the fastest trade execution, without any trade commission. Most of the brokers in Forex trading are scammers and others take high commission from their customers. That’s why from this broker I get much benefited by trading. They also allow low spread from 0.4 pips which helps me to make good money in a short time so trading is very easy to me.

6 hours ago, Gwen said:

I chose amarkets for myself, because I really consider it the most reliable. Here, money can be withdrawn even on weekdays without problems and the trading conditions are quite acceptable, and the leverage is not bad.

7546c162937e9f9d2778bf595a395bab.png

every broker has flaws and strengths, and the rest is all in accordance with what we feel as a trader, and indeed basically, all traders have several ways that we can see from the broker, especially in security and indeed all of that just needs to be done research, because many of the policies are too light and can even make it easier for us to do transactions, not everything runs smoothly when we trade, therefore all traders must really understand it, of course, by utilizing the facilities available at the broker such as the bonus provided, and I with the broker FreshForex I have been trading for a long time so I also understand that brokers are safe and not

On 2/19/2020 at 10:33 AM, maspluto said:

the selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered well, this is needed and needed so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading like what I get from Tickmill.

9d47e2367bb0f15faa604d98ac1d11ca.png

for that we must be able to learn every way of trading work for the better and basically it must really be considered so that it can be better understood and understood about forex trading with FreshForex broker, and there are also many facilities that can be used by traders

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2020 at 12:16 PM, Cerendis said:

I think the best broker to look from offshore is really the best conditions there.

I believe that the best broker selection is really becoming harder each day because we have a long list of brokers out there however doing some research at your own may help in reducing risks. We should go with the reputed brokers like hotforex, xm, exness, lmfx etc. Yet the past performance does not guarantee any future results so better to go and work out before finalizing any best broker for yourself.

53 minutes ago, Jason said:

How do you describe a best broker by its reviews or by its platforms ?

d097cb139ad0b21641d1a7d4337c9ff0.png

of course, because we can see every feature of the work that we use from the broker, it must really pay attention to us and we learn well to be able to make trading more understandable and secure, because the broker facility is one that we have to determine for themselves, and every broker has that