All Pips

Best Forex

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

In order to run the best forex trading it is the trader to always be in the level of trading ability, because this forex is not an easy business, but the risk is very large. I am with instaforex to take advantage of one of demo account services and also a demo contest where to best understand this trading on the run

Best Website for what purpose?? Best for providing information about Trading or you are asking about any broker name? There are so many websites where you can learn about trading and so many brokers for your trading work. 

it's true that we have to really learn and try well to be able to understand everything right, so what we do better, for that trader needs a mature ability to generate profits,

The best way to trade with the Forex Trading is to gain enough knowledge and experience and skills in Demo Trading and later to use it for the Real Trading.

it is true that we must really try and learn as well as possible to understand everything to be profitable and make trading more right

• 3 months later...

I don’t know with the forex site what you are trying to mention. If you are talking about forex broker firstly I will tell that we have to select brokers as per our own trading requirements. A long term trader should not select a broker which is offering trading facilities that is suitable to a scalper. I have selected ForexChief according to my trading requirements. ForexChief is proving me regulations and a high security of funds with lowest zero spread, 1:400 good leverage and adaptable MT4 platform which can be operated from any device and re-quote and slippage free orderly trade executions all the time.

Forex trading is a business where it has a role of risk and also the same profits, so where we run this forex trading should always be a routine stages of a good stage of learning so that we can be able to trade profitably to earn profits consistently

Forex trading is where businesses that have a very big risk role that exists, so where as a trader it should be able to learn better for where we can better understand the way how to manage the good and true trading, for sure the forex business that never which is instant on the run, it takes the stages of a good learning stage which wants to succeed in running forex trading with instaforex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There are lot of trustworthy brokers you can find out which suits you and when selecting opt for right ratio of trade leverage account as per your capacity. Every broker has his own limitation you need this to understand select right suits to you.

For where to run forex trading this way that is not easy on the run, forex business is a very big risk business that exists, so we as good as always routinely in the level of skill maximum ability to where we can better understand again will way of trading performance advantageously . And where I am currently trying to take advantage of demo account and follow the demo contest instaforex with the aim of the desire to succeed in the run trading with bring profits

Forex trading is where business risks are very large that exist, where we as a trader seorant need to do the stages where learning to make us able to trade able to get maximum results in the way of this forex trading. forex trading is on the run need a process where learning to be able to bring success in the way of this forex trading

Forex trading is unique due to the volatility. Become proficient at one and you can be proficient at the other. Filter everything and as you grow as a trader and develop your mindset and climb the mountain retain the important info and discard the fluff. Always think outside the box and be a contrarian.

Forex trading is where a business that has a very big risk role exists, so where traders should keep trying in the maximum science to make we can better understand again where the way this forex trading on the run profitable. It takes a process where learning is routine for where we want to succeed in the way of this forex trading

• 1 year later...

With ForexOne broker I am doing online Forex trading profitably. The online Forex trading has become the largest online earning medium to many people and even people can make their self-employment with this business. Those who are new traders I am suggesting to pick the Company who offers fastest, simplest and amazing features to their customers. They are providing robust online facilities. They are offering Forex CFD’s on Bitcoin, indices etc.

I have been trading Forex for a long time and leverage is not an issue to me as I trade a fully funded account and control risk on my account very well. I trade with ForexChief who offer 1:1000 leverage on their Classic account. Leverage is only a problem when you a short of cash, unsure of your trading approach and you are trading in a very risky way. Rather than worry about leverage focus on overall money and risk management that will not require you to need a highly leveraged account. Know the risks involved in your trading technique and manage them.
Over confident is one mistake which also often causing trader being recklessly in decision making, they felt surely will obtained profit because the trend will move on their direction, but as trader should to remember if they can't control the market and only follow the market, put stop loss is one way to manage these risk so they will have more opportunities to making new transaction with left margin in their account.