Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

great video forex course

matiskater

i was trying to look for lessons and courses on forex and i found this great site that has a video course and lessons.

there are 13 videos that are separated by categories they are i total over 3 hours of lessons:

this site has helped me alot in the past couple of days, hope it helps you too, here is the sites link:

http://www.forextrading.com/education/learn-to-trade-fx

hope you learn something new

regards,

matiskater

• 2 years later...

Ok, thanks for the share of this video. Now, there are so many videos on Youtube, and its the central place for video. If you want video you just go to Youtube and you will get it all in one place. There are so many videos on there. They're the first place that I would go to for videos since most brokers or videos maker put all of their stuff on there anyways so no need to fuss over where to get videos. You can also go to most broker's website and you might find videos there too. Places like dailyfx.com or babypips.com or forex.com have videos as well. 

• 1 year later...

So far in my career I have learned by reading and trading on demo account, so I am use to that and video learning is slightly difficult, but it can be useful after we start understanding the basis stuff, if we don’t have any clue about that then we won’t make much. I am working with OctaFX broker and they provide me incredible opportunity with participating on their Champion demo contest, it helps me earn 500 dollars as the winning prize and I can work really well.

Videos are good ways to learn because it more like provides you an interactive environment where you can learn from those who have more knowledge than you do and who understand the business much more than you do too. Once you are able to get a good tutor who can put you through, then you are as well good to go.

• 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Leaning about basic to skills in Forex is very important especially for new beginner, so these video course helps a lot in easy visible understanding rather then only reading theoretically. Its observed that person learns more in practical implementations.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...