Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Affiliate Marketing?

• 2 weeks later...

Well based on my own information, Affiliate marketing is internet advertising where you can affiliate yourselves with web site owners or publishers. Affiliates(in this case Publisher) are making money by generating sales, leads and traffic for the Merchant.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This is because affilate marketing makes money from real product and not just "financialization" compared to the other type of business maybe such a cycler or HYIP where you invest in something that doesn't have value. Also this type of business usually tend to survive with some scheme even up to many years.

• 2 weeks later...

You make your ponit there an i agree with it, as one of the oldest form of economy i think affiliate marketing might be survive in future and right now affilate marketing is not only in site such as Amazon or Clickbank, it even got into forex brokers too

Survive in future, well that is true as far as i know this business has been survived for many year, i was into it around 7 years ago before there aren't much people into it, even it is stagnate with small amount of comission since i don't have much capital to create an attractive landing page or doing SEO. You can see it by yourself it changes so well.

Well based on my own information, Affiliate marketing is internet advertising where you can affiliate yourselves with web site owners or publishers. Affiliates(in this case Publisher) are making money by generating sales, leads and traffic for the Merchant.

realy good answer but it hard to promote and earn some money

• 4 months later...

It is very hard to earn here if you cannot exploit the hole of affiliate marketing, well the key is good promotion and a lot of money to advertise the product, in affiliate market i prefer to refer people to buy something from my links, an amazon program is one of the best out there or like clickbanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I do the same because i think the rate per product which has been sold through this affiliate marketing is quite good and also we will help someone to get something that they want by bring the product to them directly. As long as the rate is good i am sure will try hard to work but lately this is quite hard job.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes to affiliate marketing! I registered at PayCo to participate to their affiliate program. I gotta say that I actually earned a lot from it. Its not so hard to get recruits because people doesn't even need a single cent to register for their account and get their affiliate link. Try it!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Affliate Programs are mostly found on the internet or online. You will be able to earn by helping a website to earn more members or by convincing other people to their specific product. I am an affiliate of PayCo they are really good payers. They also provided a panel where their affiliates can check how many recruit have they earned from their links. Try it! They're really good.

• 3 years later...

Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing where you have to share a website's product on other sites or social media sites and after selling that product, you will get a commission from it. It is one of the best idea for you to do business online and earn money with ease. Anyone can do this marketing so try it and please share your experience.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...