Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex trading and gambling the two of them are not the same they are two different thing so here all that we need is the skills and develop our self to trade efficiently rather?

So this is what we are going to do and it is the best way to build our trade perfectly

Forex trading and gambling the two of them are not the same they are two different thing so here all that we need is the skills and develop our self to trade efficiently rather?

So this is what we are going to do and it is the best way to build our trade perfectly

You better tell us what the different from your own perspective rather than just say tht forex is different. If i said in gambling we also trying to predict by guessing, is that the same with forex? Both have uncertainity and thus we are trying to guess what is the outcome by use different approach

You better tell us what the different from your own perspective rather than just say tht forex is different. If i said in gambling we also trying to predict by guessing, is that the same with forex? Both have uncertainity and thus we are trying to guess what is the outcome by use different approach

There are things that make forex and gambling same. We can see some risks management and money management on both. This is based on my perspective.

There are things that make forex and gambling same. We can see some risks management and money management on both. This is based on my perspective.

Risk management and money management must be used because it will helps us to manage fund and we will get big loss when trade. Demo account be used to hone us to have good risk management and money management

To us gambling is not business, but it could be business for the host remember vegas? also there are a lot of professional gambler which turn this game into promising job for them. In fact, some people earn well but not ll, but once gain fx has more people who win inside even with 90% pure speculators.

The two things are not the same at all forex is very different from game the game is play in ordinary way while the forex market need your knowledge and skills for you to succeed this is what all the trader must do to become more successful.

That is a good trader need to learn how to trade and work with perfect understanding to guide his mentality through loss

Fundamentally same but for the whole it is different, since gambling compose few people who try to gamble in one place while forex is the market composed by various liquidity provider and massive traders are trying to speculate inside. Speculation and gambling is nearly the same.

Gambling and Forex are not the same thing and when you are gambling, there is no point trying to put it up as a business rather, you should be able to see it as one thing that can give you the heart ache that you never dreamt of. The success of the gambler is not defined because gambling is a type of thing with 50-50 chance while Forex has a clearer chance when you have a better knowledge to trade.

As forex trader they must treat forex like as business and not as gambling, and treat forex as gambling will never long run in forex, but if trader want to treat forex as business hence they must trader with making plan trading and also plan business, they need goal that want to achieved and hardfwork but also need accept the risk

Forex trading and gamebling are two seperate thing they are not the same at all taking into account that in forex you make money when you learn so never give up just keep learning forex is not game ,it is the rightful business for all game is just a chance trade that base on prediction

• 1 year later...

Gambling and Forex are not the same thing and when you are gambling, there is no point trying to put it up as a business rather, you should be able to see it as one thing that can give you the heart ache that you never dreamt of. The success of the gambler is not defined because gambling is a type of thing with 50-50 chance while Forex has a clearer chance when you have a better knowledge to trade.

From speculation point of view you will see the similarity between foreign exchange and also gambling but for the whole concept of those two businesses then they are fundamentally different especially in the part where you must trade with risk management if you want to survive long enough.

From speculation point of view you will see the similarity between foreign exchange and also gambling but for the whole concept of those two businesses then they are fundamentally different especially in the part where you must trade with risk management if you want to survive long enough.

Yeah , right. in forex, we must learn how to minimize the risk. We must have management skills. Not only management skills, trading psychology and analyzing skill are needed too. Without them, we will not be able to get profit consistently. That's why we also need to improve our trading skills from time to time, this is what I do with FXB.

As forex trader they must treat forex like as business and not as gambling, and treat forex as gambling will never long run in forex, but if trader want to treat forex as business hence they must trader with making plan trading and also plan business, they need goal that want to achieved and hardfwork but also need accept the risk

It's a big problem when treating forex as gambling because I do believe it will cause a huge loss for the trader itself. I also agree that with a good planning for the future we can make the profit. While accepting the risk is hard for some traders, I think this is more like a life time lesson for all of us. So against the risk at all cost.

• 8 months later...

It's a big problem when treating forex as gambling because I do believe it will cause a huge loss for the trader itself. I also agree that with a good planning for the future we can make the profit. While accepting the risk is hard for some traders, I think this is more like a life time lesson for all of us. So against the risk at all cost.

Well don't care what people think of forex trading. There will always be some who thinks forex is this and that. The thing is it does not affect the market and the market will move at it's own pace.

Forex was never been a gambling and it will never be under the gambling head because it a very professional business involving risk calculations. Forex market does not spare any mistakes and that's why many of the new traders who looses money in this market compare it with gambling.

• 3 months later...

In my opinion in some condition, when your mood not stable and place an order without any analysis and no money management as same as gambling. 

I personally don't like to define anything anymore when it comes to comparing forex with gambling. Those who think it is, let them think it is. The market is not affected by it.

When we are talking about an over the counter market, many people get frightened by thinking that virtual earning sources can be resemble to gambling. But it is not the cases for forex trading. It is true that if as a trader in a world market place you are trying to earn money without any trading skill or knowledge then you will find difficulties and you may conclude with wrong decisions which in turn result into loss of account.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex was never been a gambling and it will never be under the gambling head because it a very professional business involving risk calculations. Forex market does not spare any mistakes and that's why many of the new traders who looses money in this market compare it with gambling.

I'm totally agree with you. For those who lost everything it will always be the same, but in fact, it's not

• 3 weeks later...

I don’t believe it could be so popular if it was same, so obviously there is a massive difference between gambling and Forex trading, it’s with having proper education in trading and with gambling, I don’t think we are really required to have much of knowledge or even experience, as it’s all or nothing kind of scenario which is directly a disaster for the account or money.

My money is completely safe and secure with OctaFX broker, as they got mind blowing conditions which includes low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs and also have different type of account that includes Micro account, it can be started with just 5 dollars, so that’s really safe and we can work easily.

I don't understant how your broker, OctaFX and forex not being gambling come together. I believe there are several brokers out there where our money is safer.

I don't understant how your broker, OctaFX and forex not being gambling come together. I believe there are several brokers out there where our money is safer.

There are some who does not know how to explore the internet. lol And blindly think there is only one company exists and nothing better is out there.