Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I don’t believe it could be so popular if it was same, so obviously there is a massive difference between gambling and Forex trading, it’s with having proper education in trading and with gambling, I don’t think we are really required to have much of knowledge or even experience, as it’s all or nothing kind of scenario which is directly a disaster for the account or money.

My money is completely safe and secure with OctaFX broker, as they got mind blowing conditions which includes low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs and also have different type of account that includes Micro account, it can be started with just 5 dollars, so that’s really safe and we can work easily.

• 3 weeks later...

I don’t believe it could be so popular if it was same, so obviously there is a massive difference between gambling and Forex trading, it’s with having proper education in trading and with gambling, I don’t think we are really required to have much of knowledge or even experience, as it’s all or nothing kind of scenario which is directly a disaster for the account or money.

My money is completely safe and secure with OctaFX broker, as they got mind blowing conditions which includes low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs and also have different type of account that includes Micro account, it can be started with just 5 dollars, so that’s really safe and we can work easily.

Gambling is very popular because of how much money that circulated inside the same just like forex, but in the core it is different because people are trading in forex not by betting even some people did betting in forex which lead to their demise. But if you think that "buy low sell high" is gamble then forex is just the same like gambling.

• 4 weeks later...

Gambling and Forex are not the same thing and when you are gambling, there is no point trying to put it up as a business rather, you should be able to see it as one thing that can give you the heart ache that you never dreamt of. The success of the gambler is not defined because gambling is a type of thing with 50-50 chance while Forex has a clearer chance when you have a better knowledge to trade.

• 1 month later...

Forex and gambling is a different business. In gambling, we just need luck but different in forex, to succeed we do not need luck. We need to have a lot of good trading skills and also good trading psychology. no successful trader in forex because of luck. We need to work hard to be successful

In the end many people will find the same thing between forex and also gambling, like its speculation for example. Even forex and gambling are fundamentally different but speculation makes it related somehow where in gambling people do speculation by predicting and the same thing we do in foreign exchange too.

• 3 weeks later...

With the perspective of yours we could see some aspect of forex which is same with gambling, even some like forward or binary included as high risk while at the same time closer to gambling. I know speculation is making profit but its through trading, and if you buy real product from market and sell it in local area with higher price even the margin is small still considered to be trading not gambling.

No there is gigantic difference between Forex and gambling, it is something that might not be understood by everyone since the difference is mainly in terms of knowledge or experience which is why I believe we need to understand things well to get the real work going. I never gamble because I have got proper education with Nova FX broker, as they have terrific education section which guides us to every step perfectly and allows me to be working easily.

• 1 month later...

Jeez, forex is not same well maybe it has similiarity, and if you force that similiarity to forex then our daily lives are gambling. Forex in fact speculating or trading the principles is buy low sell high, and just with that we can correlate it is the same like a trader who buy something and then sell it later at higher price.

It still the same if we look through that point of view, Forex will looks similiar to gambling because of that and actually if you want to try gambling you will find the way people predict the result more like forex, but only one thing that i see as difference that forex offers flexibility than gambling.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with that no matter what we are trying to avoid forex has similiarities with those people called gambling, but my way isn't gambling i just simply manage the risk here not try to gamble with the other trader who trying to speculate against me. As long as traders able to control the risk, forex is likely less like gambling

• 4 months later...

Forex may looks the same with gambling, but overall it is quite different. Only some people who are trying to make forex looks like gambling also forex in fact a different thing where people trade using money and gain money from trading not by gambling in the market.

Forex may looks the same with gambling, but overall it is quite different. Only some people who are trying to make forex looks like gambling also forex in fact a different thing where people trade using money and gain money from trading not by gambling in the market.

Right. I agree with you. We should learn about forex trading di we want to trade in forex. I think we can use demo account first, feel how trade in forex, we can not only make buy or sell order. we must make analysis to see where market will move

Right. I agree with you. We should learn about forex trading di we want to trade in forex. I think we can use demo account first, feel how trade in forex, we can not only make buy or sell order. we must make analysis to see where market will move

Learn the basics of forex trading through demo account that has no risk at all to your funds and investment. Put yourself in this trading simulation and feel how the market works.

Learn the basics of forex trading through demo account that has no risk at all to your funds and investment. Put yourself in this trading simulation and feel how the market works.

Demo account is the best way to learn about forex trading, we will not think that forex trading is gambling when we already understand well about forex trading.

And by doing that you wouldn't do any gambling related activity in this business and of course it will help you a lot to understand about forex which will change your own paradigm about how to earn money from trading alone. One biggest impact is that your lose chance percentage will lower greatly.

Forex and gambling is different matter, in forex required good leanring and also need good knowledge about market analysis, and also required risk management also money management, and managed money in forex is different with gambling that only relying with lucky, as gambler in forex will never long run, but as good trader they can survive and able making money

It's different thing and we can not equate it.In forex, we need analyzing skills and we also need to try to more improve our trading skills.  I think we can use demo account to start trading in a broker.

Different thing but you can equate it, since forex with betting has the same concept where you must make a decision with the uncertainity in front of you.  Betting is popular because it offers better or higher return than any other kind of activity and so do forex, it offers better or higher return. Fundamentally those have different concept and the similiar one.

I think will also depending with each trader how to manage their business in forex, might trader can gambling in trading with relying with lucky only and without risk management also money management, throw order with maximum lot and  hope will getting huge profit at short time, trader that only gambing on trading will never long run in forex

Forex is not gambling but when we take forex as gambling we also must be ready to loss our money which has been deposited. Forex trading is risky that's why need to learn about forex trading. We can use some forex forum, education source and even we can use demo account to make practice in forex trading.

Forex is not gambling but when we take forex as gambling we also must be ready to loss our money which has been deposited. Forex trading is risky that's why need to learn about forex trading. We can use some forex forum, education source and even we can use demo account to make practice in forex trading.

Never consider this business as gambling. You can analyze, predict the price movement first before put a trading order to gather some profits.

• 3 weeks later...

But some people do , it is clear they do that because it has similiarity and take a look at those gamblings, those are  businesses, look at how much money circulated? It is much more than other kind of offline businesses. FX is based on speculation Gambling is speculation too. We speculate in this business to make profit. Both could be treated as busineess

Never consider this business as gambling. You can analyze, predict the price movement first before put a trading order to gather some profits.

But some people do , it is clear they do that because it has similiarity and take a look at those gamblings, those are  businesses, look at how much money circulated? It is much more than other kind of offline businesses. FX is based on speculation Gambling is speculation too. We speculate in this business to make profit. Both could be treated as busineess

We can say some things in gambling are similar to forex trading itself. like money and risk management (because they're commonly used in any kind of businesses)