Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

whether you like positive or negative slippage?

therefore we should be trying to understand all the ways to be able to predict a good forex market, in order to determine the movement of the forex market correctly, and could seek opportunities with large profit

really really, so we must first understand all forex market properly, determine the movement of the market very well, and we can look for opportunities with maximum results

therefore we should be trying to understand all the ways to be able to predict a good forex market, in order to determine the movement of the forex market correctly, and could seek opportunities with large profit

Keep learning, making profit from forex business is not easy, but with technical analysis approach which we learn tendencies movement that occur hopefully will able to manage money and increasing profit, accuracy analysis and good timing in trading also important to determine entry and exit point

Keep learning, making profit from forex business is not easy, but with technical analysis approach which we learn tendencies movement that occur hopefully will able to manage money and increasing profit, accuracy analysis and good timing in trading also important to determine entry and exit point

for that we should be able to maximize the ability and efforts of our properly, so that we can manage trading them properly, because our capacity is one way we can make profits easily

for that we should be able to maximize the ability and efforts of our properly, so that we can manage trading them properly, because our capacity is one way we can make profits easily

In daily trading we as trader will always look on the market and seeking opportunity to making profit from trading, maybe not easy because forex trading is risky business and we can learn trading with good if we having more experience.

negative slippage is always a night mare during volatile time. 

That is why I don't trade during the news. Market can make unpredictable moves or spikes during those events. I am not against those who trade during those hours because it is their choice and if they can make profit and prepared for the outcome then it is good.

• 6 months later...

Positive slippage is what we want and of course we will be happy if something like this happened every time we open a position. I would obviously choose this one because it is more profitable and by using our common sense who want to lose more pips? No one. As traders profitable trading is what we are looking for even it means that we must use gap strategy and hope for a positive slippage event.

Positive slippage is what we want and of course we will be happy if something like this happened every time we open a position. I would obviously choose this one because it is more profitable and by using our common sense who want to lose more pips? No one. As traders profitable trading is what we are looking for even it means that we must use gap strategy and hope for a positive slippage event.

Therefore in the business we must be able to understand the strategy and good planning to be able to make our way of work more understand and master it properly to be able to make trading easier in reaching its profit, so what we do and do becomes easier

Positive slippage without doubt I do wonder why people want to get negative slippage, the only thing which coming up into my mind is that trader want to destroy their account as fast as possible. For positive slippage means more profit for them which could boost their overall profit from forex. But this condition is hard to realized.

Positive slippage without doubt I do wonder why people want to get negative slippage, the only thing which coming up into my mind is that trader want to destroy their account as fast as possible. For positive slippage means more profit for them which could boost their overall profit from forex. But this condition is hard to realized.

I think what you mean before is intentional loss, right? That could be one of the possibility but overall i see that people hate negative slippage, only positive slippage which they really don't mind. But rather than hoping for slippage, it is better if you just have a good risk management since slippage doesn't often happen to traders.

Myregister, it’s obvious that no one is going to complain with positive slippage, but tell me how many times that happen? I believe the ratio is very little which is why it’s not worthy to talk about any slippage. I always prefer getting what I deserve instead of banking on luck, as its temporary deal and is not the future. Thankfully, I have OctaFX with me who are as secure as they get but also have no issues over slippage, re quote or such manipulation given they are a true ECN.

• 2 months later...

I think what you mean before is intentional loss, right? That could be one of the possibility but overall i see that people hate negative slippage, only positive slippage which they really don't mind. But rather than hoping for slippage, it is better if you just have a good risk management since slippage doesn't often happen to traders.

Yes, they intentionally lose their trading in order to accelerate their account's demise. It is not a bad idea especially if you ready to start a fresh new account with fresh capital too. In the end about this thread i think that all traders around the world still prefer positive slippage over negative slippage.

Myregister, it’s obvious that no one is going to complain with positive slippage, but tell me how many times that happen? I believe the ratio is very little which is why it’s not worthy to talk about any slippage. I always prefer getting what I deserve instead of banking on luck, as its temporary deal and is not the future. Thankfully, I have OctaFX with me who are as secure as they get but also have no issues over slippage, re quote or such manipulation given they are a true ECN.

You got the point there, and i do agree with you about the frequency of how many times positive slippage happens, the ratio is lower than 30% for me. I love it because it is positive slippage which means more profit even for one pipette. While Negative slippage is the worst, more losses and more chance to get closer to margin call.

In the end positive slippage is the winner here, people will love to make profit rather than to suffer more losses. In my own opinion positive slippage is more desirable since it means more profit for traders but it is not that easy to get positive slippage rather than to get negative slippage.

Yes, they intentionally lose their trading in order to accelerate their account's demise. It is not a bad idea especially if you ready to start a fresh new account with fresh capital too. In the end about this thread i think that all traders around the world still prefer positive slippage over negative slippage.

Well i couldn't agree more with you about that since i also think that is not an illegal nor unethical way since you are the one who control it. You're right about the last result. All people want to make profit as much as they can, and getting more and more positive slippage is preferable in this case rather than negative slippage.

Well i couldn't agree more with you about that since i also think that is not an illegal nor unethical way since you are the one who control it. You're right about the last result. All people want to make profit as much as they can, and getting more and more positive slippage is preferable in this case rather than negative slippage.

for that we must really try and learn to be able to master all the way correctly to be able to master the road works well and it is one of the things we must do and do it right

• 2 months later...

for that we must really try and learn to be able to master all the way correctly to be able to master the road works well and it is one of the things we must do and do it right

Sometimes i cannot comprehend what you want to say but let me guess. Learning and trying are different thing, and like positive and negative slippage which has its 2 sides. In the end even you learn about it all and keep trading all people will prefer positive slippage rather than negative slippage, because the key is no one want to lose their money if they are really serious.