Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

whether you like positive or negative slippage?

Every body will love positive slippage. Who like negative slippage?... :) Slippage may happen on any broker such as break news release.

On breakout because news that included in high impact sometime broker suddenly happened wider spread occured and after trader open trades, hence suddenly as trader look floating loss which not like as usual

Bearhugs, it’s true what you said, but in real world, it’s unlikely you will be favored too much with slippage; therefore, I rather not have it instead if I want to do gambling then let it be 50/50 instead of depending on slippage. I never prefer any sort of manipulation or interference between me and the market, it’s the reason behind my selection of OctaFX broker and using their ECN account type, it’s picture perfect to what I said above in terms of requirement. I never have to worry about slippage, re quote or any such things because those things are at minimum levels here and to add up, it’s cTrader platform, it’s equally good and makes working easy for me.

Indeed one thing in forex trading activity willl annoying if faced with requote problem, usually this occur on broker because less quality server broker, which also many factor the cause requote like as distance server with our place might also can influenced on speed data transfered.

In a business like Forex we got to find ways to work well and Candlestick is one of the ways to trade and most importantly it is very simple and straight forward, so you like it or do you prefer any other way to work?

I am also like using candlestick pattern to analyze the market, but first time as newbie I am also like using indicator as help tool and learn using indicator and change indicator, but because still often fail hence I am reading theory demand and supply, then I am like with simple analysis using candlestick pattern

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t like slippage whether it’s positive or negative, but mostly it’s coming negative only! I have switched so many brokers because of this issue, but fortunately now I am settled since last 3 years and that’s due to been joined under OctaFX broker. They are regulated plus a worldwide recognized with servicing in over 170 countries and growing, so it’s a pleasure to be joined here. I am not just getting great service but also getting advantages which are never found elsewhere especially to do with cTrader platform where there are no issues over slippage or spikes, so one can work with ease and confidence which helps bringing high profits amount of profits and most important factor is that I am absolutely comfortable.

• 3 weeks later...

Any kind of slippage, I dislike it. Though negative slippage during entry and positive slippage during exit gives few extra bucks but I better hold on to what I can make.

therefore we must be possessed mental strength to help us to be able to think positive and be confident in what we do, so it is easy for us when trading with a comfortable and quiet

• 2 weeks later...

therefore we must be possessed mental strength to help us to be able to think positive and be confident in what we do, so it is easy for us when trading with a comfortable and quiet

Well if we avoid those times during high volatility then we won't face slippage. Unexpected market situations may arise anytime so we have to be prepared for surprises and always use a stop loss.

Well if we avoid those times during high volatility then we won't face slippage. Unexpected market situations may arise anytime so we have to be prepared for surprises and always use a stop loss.

indeed in the use of stop loss should we do if our analysis is good, because the market is difficult to guess, if where we do not put a stop loss in fear a reversal of the price is so powerful, and yet we use the time to learn to understand the forex market to have guessed and can be a maximum of analysis that I have

indeed in the use of stop loss should we do if our analysis is good, because the market is difficult to guess, if where we do not put a stop loss in fear a reversal of the price is so powerful, and yet we use the time to learn to understand the forex market to have guessed and can be a maximum of analysis that I have

Stop loss is one way to manage the risk in trading, which as trader they can't always able analyze the market with high accuracy, and trader using stop loss because they can manage the risk better than without stop loss, and beside using stop loss hence as trader also need to understand with money management which this required to using safe lot size in trading

Stop loss is one way to manage the risk in trading, which as trader they can't always able analyze the market with high accuracy, and trader using stop loss because they can manage the risk better than without stop loss, and beside using stop loss hence as trader also need to understand with money management which this required to using safe lot size in trading

with we can manage risk well then we can easily to minimize losses and risks properly, because the risk is a major obstacle in achieving a profit, so we should be able to minimize the losses properly, in order to make it easier to maximize profit with large

Even with high accuracy, market can make unpredictable moves. So if a stop loss order is not placed then a big move can wipe one's account. And other than that trader should always try to stay alive.

Even with high accuracy, market can make unpredictable moves. So if a stop loss order is not placed then a big move can wipe one's account. And other than that trader should always try to stay alive.

Therefore butu predictions and observations in analyzing and implementing ways to be able to limit the loss well, so that we can comfortably and quiet when running the analysis, it can help to be able to manage finances so that we can survive in the forex business properly

Therefore butu predictions and observations in analyzing and implementing ways to be able to limit the loss well, so that we can comfortably and quiet when running the analysis, it can help to be able to manage finances so that we can survive in the forex business properly

in analyzing price movements would be difficult to do without learning earnest, and a demo account can be utilized in order to know how to do a good trading and how to minimize its risks well

in analyzing price movements would be difficult to do without learning earnest, and a demo account can be utilized in order to know how to do a good trading and how to minimize its risks well

Yes maybe sometime difficult to analyze the trend ahead, might if we always able analyze the trend market ahead hence will good to making profit but in fact not always trader able analyze the trend market properly, sometime news high impact also causing trend changes and not suit with technical analysis

Maybe will good if broker having fast execution, because if any trader want to open and closed order hence they can executed instantly, will annoy if often occured requote problem when the trend market on volatile movement or if want to open order or cut loss, if broker having fast execution hence will help trader that like with scalping trading

Yeah. You are right. Survival is one thing traders don't realize and does not put focus at beginning. It is one of the things which comes first. As long as you can keep your capital you are in the game.

Yeah. You are right. Survival is one thing traders don't realize and does not put focus at beginning. It is one of the things which comes first. As long as you can keep your capital you are in the game.

Maybe survive in forex trading is not easy, making money through forex business is required good skill and also need experience to manage money on forex trading activity, and as trader need to always keep improve to manage money and making good skill with more practice.

Maybe survive in forex trading is not easy, making money through forex business is required good skill and also need experience to manage money on forex trading activity, and as trader need to always keep improve to manage money and making good skill with more practice.

therefore the ability and efforts should be improved by good and true, because then we could be to always make the workings of our trading better and can master it well, because of the ability and effort are things that can be made to survive in trading well

Some of the best players in the world are involved in this market. And definitely it is not an easy place and one of the most difficult market in the world. But as you said, we can survive in this market, through proper planning and execution.

Some of the best players in the world are involved in this market. And definitely it is not an easy place and one of the most difficult market in the world. But as you said, we can survive in this market, through proper planning and execution.

for that we should be able to maximize our ability to be able to know about the forex market correctly, and can make a plan and a good technique, so that we can easily predict the risks and losses by both