Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forums.get-paid.com

rexway

Here is another Great forum I wonder what is going on why this thread was not started payment of $11 seen in the forum which was posted yesterday.

$0.12 per post

Thread rate not specify please kindly check and signup and drop your comment.

Link : forums.get-paid.com

• Downvote 1

Are you sure you telling us the truth here, can you give me the link to those thread that saying this forum is a paid to post forum with such a high rate like that? I think that forum is just like other non paid to post forum. This one seems different to me either overall it is just like PTC forums.

Go to the forum yourself read the announcement and rules i think you wil understand what the forum is all about NOTE : am not the admin I just come across the forum.

Nice, i am asking to you because i already visited this forum and looking at announcement section up to 100 pages but cannot find something like that. If you are not admin and just come across the forum, how do you know the rate per posts? In their announcement threads it is all about offers threads, not paid to post offers.

@myregister,If the site is not a paid to post forum then you better stay of the discussion stop distuping my peace ,but Note this is a Gpt site which have many payment proof like $11,$5, and so on which was process yesterday and I contact the admin he said we can also earn some point participating in the forum so since I never work here yet then I dont really know the indept.

So go to the forum and ask the admin

This is not a paid to post forum,the thread needs to be closed. This is just a forum for GPTREASURE.com a GPT site,the forum is where they discuss anything related to the GPT site. I saw a member inthe forum that has just a post and he posted a payment proof of about $8,he did not earn from the forum,he earned from the GPT site.

• 2 weeks later...

:D @rexway how can you say that @myregister is disturbing your peace whereas you are leading posters into GPT or PTC world. If you have known Get-paid right from time, they are GPT program that benefits US more. Signup, and you won't get any offer, if your not from tire-1 region.

Getting point posting will have to paid through their GPT system.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it was a misunderstanding or misconception because it is crystal clear that the forum isn't a PTP. I guess I will still trail the track of @Hadg33 to call for a closure of the thread since it has nothing to do with being a PTP.

• 5 weeks later...

I already reported this thread as non paying forum and I do hope this thread be close also. Its frustrating that their so few paying forums anymore and when I see an active thread I am hoping that its a paying forum only to get disappointed so I do hope that this thread be close also.