All Pips

Leverage and spreads

uncle gober

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Vaabum said:

These are really important aspects for a trader. As for me, when choosing a broker for work, this should be given a lot of attention.

Definitely, you should do a lot of research on brokers before you decide to choose one of them. How trustworthy a broker is and how they offer their services is important to consider.

• 1 month later...
On 12/9/2021 at 11:49 PM, Vaabum said:

According to these parameters, I really liked the broker from the ExpertOption company. As for me, in terms of work, this is now a very good option.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :)
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

• 1 month later...
On 1/18/2022 at 4:12 PM, Ritesh.R said:

Leverage is important for traders that want to trade with higher capital but do not have the means for it. Spreads on the other hand it also an important aspect for many scalpers, leverage and Spread is quite tied to each other.

Some brokers offers 1:400 leverage on their regular accounts like the hotforex do and 1:1000 on micro accounts. However, there are many crazy offers in the market like 1:3000 which seems pretty unrealistic. New traders being unaware of the market conditions should keep the leverage low in start.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The size of leverage doesn't affect spreads or vice versa however it may cause slippage since the larger notional value of an asset you want to buy or sell, the less are chances that your trade will be executed at the requested price in full. However I rarely exceed the volume of 1 lot in my trading with Hotforex so slippage remains a minor issue for me.