Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which broker has the lowest spread?

uncle gober

Hello everyone, I want to know which broker you guys are using although we know everyone has their choice and favorites so it would be great to know that. Personally i love Tickmill as it is my first broker and i have never faced any issue with it which is what makes me stay with them and love them so much. Please kindly provide your views about your favorite brokers.

It is because your broker that you are using right now is claim to be an ECN broker and ubiquitous ECN did have small spreads, One such example is Dukascopy. That broker is pretty famous and offers small spreads for major pairs such as the EURUSD, also usually ECN has comission for each trading that has been done despite has low spread.

when we are has ability to read market and perform well analysis, we are has chance to gain good and even consistent result. if willing to perform scalp, mean that we should choose to trade on ECN account. there, brokers offering small spread range, even can less than 1 pips spread.

As long as we are comfortable trading with a broker that we use and the process of our withdrawal and deposit processed without many obstacles seemed to be no reason for us to change the broker that we are taking. Like I chose Tickmill, with tight spreads and fast execution, and my withdrawal and deposit processed without any problems, no reason for me looking for another broker.

if the brokers offering ECN account, we can get small spread range. however, it floating still. mean that when volume of transaction raises high, due to of high impact news releases, spread range will raises high. this form of account suit to those who perform scalp or day trading technique.

Floating means that its moving based on the demand and supply that happening in the interbank market, since that is real then you don't have to worry that they scamming you, if you trade in dealing desk they will give you lower spreads that quite similiar to ECN, but of course they have their own market and trading against you.

Although we do not get lowest spread, i mean 0 pip, we still feel comfortable when we get the best trading condition. I also get low spread in TenkoFx and then with their leverage, i try to maximize my trading capital.  I think, trader can start trading with $10 in cent account.

For you not for the others, there are members who is esepcially a scalpers will prefer a broker that mostly could offer 0.xx pips for them. This is important for them because the smaller spread they got the more profit that they could obtain. InteractiveBrokers is one of those brokers that you could try.

• 3 months later...
Basically it is ECN but there are few brokers which is DMA does something like that. One of the example of broker that offers low sprea is OANDA. It is US based and also offers relatively low spreads because they have their own access to interbank and lowering the cost, but still there's comission for it.

Low spreads are desire of every scalper but we need direct market access and fast execution of orders as well. As I am trading with Mayzus and they have variety of STP account with nice spreads to choose and enjoy trading.

It must be remembered that low spread alone is not the part of solution, if we go with wrong broker then having high or low spread is really irrelevant. I prefer to go with Nova FX, it has stable 1.5 pips spread, but what brings to the table is that I am pretty happy with the overall conditions which really make me feel comfortable and that reflex on the results too, I am always able to get great results easily!

There is no way going for the very lowest spread will be what will be responsible for you to make what profit you want. But if a trader prefers to trade with a broker that has a very tight spread, then that will be good too. Small spread will make sure that you are not over spending and only end up in sponsoring the broker or patronizing the broker because that is where their own money comes in.

• 2 weeks later...

You must know that broker which offer low sread actually has hidden fees which i called as comission, well not so hidden but actually you are being fooled in the front saying about how low the spread(mostly ECN broker did this) but when you trade there is comission that put on your shoulders.

• 2 months later...

Rebate system means that you get money or cashback from trading it is not included in this topic. Anyway the brokers you said here claim they offer lower spread some of them has ECN type trading, which i think is really normal if they truly offer that, because mostly ECN brokers has lower spread compared to the other type of brokers.

In the field of forex while searching for brokers, you should have to check many services. Not only just the broker must be low spreading but also there services must be good. There payment systems, market reputation and trading facilities. All these conditions must be checked before using a broker. Now I choose Instaforex

Floating means that its moving based on the demand and supply that happening in the interbank market, since that is real then you don't have to worry that they scamming you, if you trade in dealing desk they will give you lower spreads that quite similiar to ECN, but of course they have their own market and trading against you.

Floating spread has higher spread compared to fix, but actually during certain time, floating spread has lower spread compared to fix one, unless that broker offers at around 0.xx spread which is hard to compete for sure. If you want lowest spread try dealing desk or ECN.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

AFAIK, typical ECN broker which is the broker that have lowest spread. Above those all, have relatively higher spread rate which make them costlier but not that much, the only problem with ECN is this one have high minimum deposit usually around 4 digits USD. Only big traders could afford that kind of account, but if you want the lowest but still available for small traders maybe DMA type broker is the most suitable for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am now trading with FxPro, and I am really happy with their service, especially with their spreads, very tight and fixed. I know picking the broker is one of the hardest part in Forex trading, but I recommend you try using topbrokers.

Agreed and i also noticed that these brokers also have a good repute in market. 

Sure ECN is the one where it is acted at the 100% real broker, it is as intermediate between you to the liquidity provider such as Banks or Big Institution which has access to the interbank market. But ECN also have relatively higher fee with its commissions per each trading and usually have FIFO rules where typical hedging hard to do.