Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which broker has the lowest spread?

uncle gober

To be honest, broker with the lowest spread is fixed spread broker since you can find most or all of them use very low fixed spread to attract more clients to join and use their services. The most popular type of those fixed spread brokers are zero account, or the account where your spread is very low (0.xxx) because of that zero nature marketing people fall for it, most of them.

Already get the best trading condition in my broker. Even in Freshforex, you can trade without requote. You can use all sorts of trading strategies and know in advance the price of a trade in Classic account, because FreshForex transferred Classic accounts from instant to market execution

Low spread is good for the trader who want to do scalping technic. I like trading with ECN/STP account in Tickmill. ECN/STP model provides clients with direct access to the other Forex market participants (retail and institutional). Broker do not compete with clients or even trade against them. This grants clients more advantages over dealing desk market makers. 

Low spread is good for the trader who want to do scalping technic. I like trading with ECN/STP account in Tickmill. ECN/STP model provides clients with direct access to the other Forex market participants (retail and institutional). Broker do not compete with clients or even trade against them. This grants clients more advantages over dealing desk market makers. 

Yes if trader having tendencies to trade with scalping trading hence they will look on broker that offer low spread, and this of course will giving benefit for trader because to recover spread fee only need few pips movement, and if trader want to seeking broker low spread they can visit website each company and making comparison,  forexmart also offer low spread

Since the scalpers need it then i think nothing wrong with it and so do people who want long term trading will prefer to pick the pair which give them a competitive rate. STP is typically higher than ECN broker, and over all brokers ECN which has the lowest spread but if you count dealing deks broker some of them are the lowest with zero fixed spread.

Since the scalpers need it then i think nothing wrong with it and so do people who want long term trading will prefer to pick the pair which give them a competitive rate. STP is typically higher than ECN broker, and over all brokers ECN which has the lowest spread but if you count dealing deks broker some of them are the lowest with zero fixed spread.

As far as i know that is true, most STP  broker has relatively higher spread compared to ECN or DMA. Most of them (traders) actually don't know it because they rarely see the spread difference between one broker to the others. As for DD broker, some of them even has high spread rate especially if you nearly reach your TP.

Usually almos t scalping trader they will seeking broker that has offer low spread and also good quality server broker because scalping required fast execution and if faced with requote ot will disturbing their plan, they can check out  broker that offer low spread and  might can trying on demo account frst to trying service

Trading with scalping method requires expertise and skill that good. novice traders should not be used to using this technique, but can use other analytical techniques which have a smaller risk. besides, if wrong in choosing a broker with a large spread and slow execution speed would be very dangerous. so now I use TICKMILL. this broker provide me EUR/USD pair with average raw spread 0.1-0.3 pips.

• 1 year later...

As mentioned by others, ECN brokers are by far offering the lowest spreads which make them very attractive for scalpers. Fortunately, my current broker, Trade12, offer ECN broker services so I got the chance to take advantage of the low spreads. They also have a normal account which I tried first before opening an ECN, thus I definitely felt the difference on the pips they charge. Not to mention the faster order execution of ECN brokers.

• 3 months later...

Broker with the best trading condition, including low spread will be chosen by trader. FXB offers the complete trading package of competitive trading conditions, unmatched security, leading platforms and trading tools, and a lot more.Beside that, the process of deposit and withdrawal also can be considered thing by traders.