Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Boostholdings - boostholdings.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Exe Nest Finance Group is an online-based investment company successfully providing its service from 2014. Being the world's leading financial corporation doing its business within technologies we now have more than 80 hard-working and diligent employees satisfying every customer we have. Due to the fact that this field of business has the lowest risk of losses among other fields, we guarantee that Finance Group will never disappoint you with the results achieved due to the high variety of solutions we can offer you to choose from. We are your real chance to multiple your money. We need you as an investor and you need us as an investment guide. Let us build our wealth by helping each other.

Plan:

Plan 1 $10.00 - $1500.00 0.90%
Plan 2 $1501.00 - $3000.00 2.50%
Plan 3 $3001.00 - $5000.00 4.00%
Plan 4 $5001.00 - $8000.00 5.50%
Plan 5 $8001.00 - $10000.00 7.50%
Plan 6 $10001.00 - $50000.00 10.00% 

Payment Processors: PM, EgoPay, Payeer

All plans are daily plan so i can assume with this kind of plan boostholdings could sustain somehow, aside from that 2 days old is relatively new for this kind of program. What this program lack of is HYIP monitors if only it has around 2-3 it would be good to increase this program's prestige. No SSL and DDoS too make this program looks cheap, i would give 5/10.