Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a Look at Bonus 50 promo by Mayzus as expected, they give incentives to their clients. Now clients can get 100% tradable bonus with a deposit of $50  and get a mini package account with a total Equity of $100, which consists of $50 real money, and $50 credit.

Have a Look at Bonus 50 promo by Mayzus as expected, they give incentives to their clients. Now clients can get 100% tradable bonus with a deposit of $50  and get a mini package account with a total Equity of $100, which consists of $50 real money, and $50 credit.

Wow that's great news, I was expecting this as Mayzus always comes up with some new promotion on every major event. Now on new year start Mayzus has offered this great promotion that is especially for traders that have little money to deposit.

• 3 weeks later...

The rebate offer is still running and its big. Whether you are trading large or small volumes, MAYZUS rewards you with excellent rebates, its up to 40% of your spread paid back to your on every trade you make using this promotion. Its guaranteed cash even if you lose in a trade.

• 2 weeks later...

I was browsing Mayzus official website and came to know that the entire operations of Mayzus Investment Company are subject to European Union regulations. All relations between the company and its clients are governed by the European Union and Cyprus laws. Its a great news that all the funds are very safe with this regulated and trustful broker.

• 2 weeks later...

Mayzus broker offers a free "Quick Card". Having this MasterCard trademark on mayzus's quick card, it enables the card holder to use it in over 100 countries around the world wherever they see the MasterCard sign. As it is not linked to a bank account, therefore, it can be granted without any credit checks.

I have not seen Brokers informing its clients about upcoming important events but Mayzus is a different one. They always tells you about any change in trading hours schedule due to some upcoming events, just like they informed now about changing hours on President's Day in the USA on Monday the 15th.

The rebate offer is still running and its big. Whether you are trading large or small volumes, MAYZUS rewards you with excellent rebates, its up to 40% of your spread paid back to your on every trade you make using this promotion. Its guaranteed cash even if you lose in a trade.

The rebate offer is good one by them and I hope there will be more things like this in future. So looking forward for more options for all the benefits of clients.

As  you all know forums are a great place to learn about forex trading these days. Mayzus has its own forum where traders from all around the world participate and share their trading knowledge and experience. Anyone can join this forum and gain a lot of knowledge about forex trading.

• 3 weeks later...

We the traders especially the new ones avoid news trading due to lack of knowledge. But I'm very please to tell you that Mayzus broker that is my trading broker provides me with a live economic calendar that is always up to date in giving me exact time and outcome of almost all the major news events that drive the forex market.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, did you know of any broker that have ZERO fees on deosits?? It means when you deposit any amount in your trading account, you will get that FULL amount in your account, NO fees will be deducted from your side, all the transfer fees are paid by Mayzus itself. Its an amazing offer which can be benefited by trading with this great broker.

• 3 weeks later...

The rebate offer is good one by them and I hope there will be more things like this in future. So looking forward for more options for all the benefits of clients.

Not only this but Mayzus offers a lot of promotions through out the year. A trader gets many benefits as a client of Mayzus company. Speedy, withdrawals, smooth execution, good and fast live support which is also in many languages and active trading competitions.

• 3 weeks later...

Mayzus is excited to announce that Bullion Capital has come on board as its new strategic partner! Bullion Capital is the creator of MetalDesk - an innovative platform specifically designed for precious metal trading. Now you can collect your gold and other precious metals from one of the approved locations in London, New York, Zurich, Singapore, Sydney and others!

• 3 weeks later...

Why choose Mayzus?

MAYZUS Investment Company financial trading solutions successfully combines flexibility and ease-of-use with remarkable professionalism. Its trading platforms are equally suited to beginner traders or professional clients and investors. It has a wide range of educational materials, demo-trading accounts for novice traders. LIVE accounts, user-friendly applications and live 24/5 support to ensure that even beginners feel comfortable and secure while trading. For professional traders it offers REAL account, as well as Currenex Classic and Viking accounts. A variety of trading instruments like 100 currency pairs, commodities, CFD Shares and Futures are also available for trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Mayzus Investment Company would like to announce the start of the brand new contest – THE SUMMER VOLUME RACE.

During the first month of summer (1st of June 2016 till the 30th of June 2016) you have an opportunity to challenge yourself and become a Participant of the Race. The terms are the same for everyone just choose your type of Race and roar your engine! This is a chance you have been looking for!