Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to send my scanned id several times before my driver's license was finally accepted. Now, I guess it was worth it after all. I haven't really traded on the UWC terminal, but I already know they offer one of the best spreads in the market presently.

so even your driver's license was not accepted that fast. i guess then i better keep on scanning and sending them my scanned documents. i don't have driver's licence i have only government id. but it was not accepted. i will try to keep sending them till they accept it just like yours.

For verification they always ask colour id means i dont provide my government id because it is black and white but gave my passport which is colour for photo id and for address proof i gave my Bank passbook which is not more older than 3 month . and my account varifiy within 3 days . but for address proof my friend document was more 3 month and his account not verified. so be careful of time .

This is broker which sponsored FXFred. I didn't join to this site because I don't too much like to the broker site. I read some people who did

trading in here, they experienced that is not too good to use this broker. I don't know if that is because those people couldn't trade well.

Maybe there is any experience from members in here, please share here.

There is a problem on payout for alertpay on this brokers from some days, and recently they withdraw the option to payout via Liberty reserve that I am using, so definitely I feel not so good about it for their changing features.... But It's also one of those better brokers in Forex trading as well...

you can very paid by alertpay. anyways we can verify our account now by email and by our mobile number but that will beconsidered as limited account only. with $250 daily withdrawal. but to get full verification needs id verification and verification of address so you can withdraw without limit and we can withdraw directly to other ways than ap. I think to our bank account or credit card also if we are fully verified.

there is some latest update from the admin, regarding their working hours,

I have received in mail below.

New UWCFX Working Hours

Starting from 14th March 2011, the United World Capital Best Execution Policy makes it possible for you to trade for longer hours than before.

Thanks to changes in our company working hours, market quoting will be made between 00:00:01 GMT+2 Monday and 23:59:59 GMT+2 Friday. As of 14 March 2011, this will offer you both the opportunity to trade longer hours and to trade simultaneously with other clients worldwide.

In the hope that this opportunity will match your expectations, we wish you successful trading – and from now, on for an extended time.

Sincerely yours,

The United World Capital Team

Web: www.uwcfx.com

Phone: +357 25 750 555

Fax: +357 25 722 377

Update:

1. Changes in CFD Trading Session

We would like to inform you that between 14 – 28 March 2011, the new CFD (Contract for Difference) trading schedule will be 15.30 – 22.00 GMT+2 Monday to Friday.

This change is due to the summer time schedule of the New York trading session that also affects CFD trading, and gives you the opportunity to trade CFD for a longer time.

2. New UWCFX Working Hours

Starting from 14th March 2011, the United World Capital Best Execution Policy makes it possible for you to trade for longer hours than before.

Thanks to changes in our company working hours, market quoting will be made between 00:00:01 GMT+2 Monday and 23:59:59 GMT+2 Friday. As of 14 March 2011, this will offer you both the opportunity to trade longer hours and to trade simultaneously with other clients worldwide.

In the hope that this opportunity will match your expectations, we wish you successful trading – and from now, on for an extended time.

More time to trade, such a great news for clients :)

I have made an account with them as the OKPAY Inc offered the $100 sign up bonus in January,

but my verification documents were not yet approved or rejected that was still on verifying status that

I lost the opportunity of the $100 bonus offer as that one ended on January 31st, now

I have the account with them but not trading and there is newsletters what I am getting from them without fail.

That a big money to lose. You would have keep sending them msg after msg. maybe they could have done something about it before the expiration day reach.

But now is your account verified with them?

Me myself didn't have the chance to verify my account with them yesterday but im still going to give them a goal today.

@memony

not yet done with the verification, it is still in pending status.

well, latest update from UWC, received one hour ago to my inbox,

United World Capital Ltd.

Your UWC iTrader is here!

Dear xxxxxxx,

Do you want to trade on the financial markets with ease and comfortably? With the UWC iTrader you can virtually have trading in your pocket or at your fingertips.

Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, the UWC iTrader enables you as a UWC client to conduct trades wherever you are.

Free to download, install and use, the new app brings the world of forex closer to you than ever before. With the excellent features of the UWC iTrader you can monitor updating prices for financial instruments and create your own watch list; instant and market orders can be opened and closed; you can follow news and the economic calendar; create charts and activity reports. And much more!

Download and install Metatrader 4 to your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, and enjoy the freedom of mobile trading with the UWC iTrader!

Sincerely yours,

It is amazing how this forex broker is growing, now they have bring trading on mobile phones?

Well this good as you can trade anywhere you are.

Still trying to verify my account but my server is giving me a lot of slow motion. Lol

Latest update from UWCFX received few hours ago,

Go mobile with UWC aTrader and bTrader

Dear xxxxxxxx,

Soon after we launched our UWC iTrader for iPhone, iPod and iPad, we are glad to offer you two more brand new apps: the UWC aTrader and UWC bTrader.

Do you have an Android-based smartphone or a Blackberry? Then the aTrader or bTrader are the ideal solutions for you. Follow the financial markets and benefit from mobile trading, using your Metatrader 4 on your Android or Blackberry.

Monitor prices for available financial instruments and keep updated with online news and economic calendar data. Open and close instant and market orders, and create your own charts. Be your own boss: manage open positions, equity and exposure online. And generate your own activity reports in no time. And these are only some of the features that the UWC Trader apps have to offer you.

Keep pace with the speed of trading. Optimize your trading results. Go mobile now!

Sincerely yours,

Latest update from UWC regarding the United World Capital Best Execution Policy !

United World Capital Ltd.

Longer Time For Market Quotes

Dear xxxxxxxxx,

Starting from 14th March 2011, the United World Capital Best Execution Policy makes it possible for you to trade longer hours than before.

Sincerely yours,

I have verify my account with this broker via email and mobile phone, but after some few hours of registering with them i received a phone call that i need to provide my full scan copy documents. But i only want to use them to earn from fxfred forum so basically i don't need to go through that process. I hope my cash won't be freeze when it get to their platform.

@memoney yes this is the process . i know because i have a verified account there i trade there two month . you need to provide address proof document which not old than 6 month and picture proof which is valid and if all correct its take less time change your account to fully verified.

Just received some latest update from UWCFX regarding changes in the margin requirements for metals.

New Commodities Margin Requirements

Dear xxxxxx,

We would like to inform you that due to the instability of gold and silver prices, we are obliged to change the margin requirements for metals.

In accordance with our Company’s General Business Terms, as of 28 March 2011 we will set up the fixed 2% margin.

Sincerely yours,

they are supporting different kind of payment processor and you can even withdraw directly to your bank account through bank wire. at first I don't like this broker but now I like it more. and its great that they still continue to promote there site.

anyways I have new government id obtained two days back. I'm hoping that I can get fully verified with that id as I read one member used the same government id and got verified. that's why I applied for that id also. so I'm hoping that I won't get denied again when they verified another member who used the same government id.

Yes its true they are supporting different kind of payment processor but not support LR now but when many days before i first trade here than i deposit and withdraw via LR . anyway dont know why they dont support LR but i used recent okpay and their payment spreed is also first.

Latest news update received today from the UWC team regarding promotions at UWCFX !

Upcoming Bonuses and Promotions at UWCFX

New ideas, attractive bonuses and amazing opportunities are coming soon at UWCFX! And all this for you and because we want to give you the best for being our client.

We are glad to let you know that in just a few days we are launching two excellent promotions: our Bonus Program and Affiliate Program. We know that you can hardly wait to join either of them – or both. And pretty soon you surely will.

We are also impatiently waiting to offer you both new promotions, this is why we thought of sending you a quick note ahead of time. You can already read the Trading Credit Policy we released for the upcoming Bonus Program and which comes into effect on 4th April 2011.

And this is not all! You may be also keen on our renewed Affiliate Program, with which you will be able to build a real wealth pyramid and make your money grow like never before. You know us by now, so you can be sure that we will again present you with profitable business ideas.

We would be delighted to see you go in for our promotions in just a few days’ time. Be among the first to grab various opportunities!

Sincerely yours,