Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Why Choose UWCFX,

1.SIMPLE, FAST, RELIABLE. OUR MISSION DOES NOT CHANGE.
2.Client-centered
3.Perfection lies in detail
4.Professionalism and trust
5.Stability and reliability
6.Extensive know-how
7.Advanced trading platform
8.Large volumes traded every month!

Funding: Credit card, WMZ, Alert pay,LR,Bank wire,MB

www.UWCFX.com

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am already a member on this broker,but I haven't invest money in this broker, because I have already two brokers to trade. but I think this broker is also a good one, I am thinking of trading on this broker. I keep very active on the forum of this broker. I think I will invest money on this broker if I can earn more from this forum.

I am already a member on this broker,but I haven't invest money in this broker, because I have already two brokers to trade. but I think this broker is also a good one, I am thinking of trading on this broker. I keep very active on the forum of this broker. I think I will invest money on this broker if I can earn more from this forum.

I am already a member on this broker,but I haven't invest money in this broker, because I have already two brokers to trade. but I think this broker is also a good one, I am thinkingof trading on this broker. I keep very active on the forum of this broker. I think I will invest money on this broker if I can earn more from this forum.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I saw the Okpay offer and we will also get back $20 to LR if we make a deposit of $25. Although I could not find that on their official forum, I have received PM detailing the entire process.

You say is really,Provide the $20 bonus when we deposit $25,and havnt any addition term.If really,I will join in it and deposit!

By the way,if you receive the payment,please post it!Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

United World Capital is an excellent broker. I have been with them for quite a number of months. Customer service, processing of withdrawals and deposits are very, very good. Where they can improve is on execution time with orders. I will highly recommend this broker any time and they are fully regulated. I put them on par with the best. They also give you a 10% bonus on deposits.

I was just there to get that 20$ bonuses but I did not knew about that other bonuses too as I got 100$ for posting on mt5 forum and also applied for free debit card and now also looking for 40$ more because of fxfred forum so many offers and I just did not knew about this broker site but now i am happy to achieve all this and it is good platform for trading and I will focus on trading now.

well I have opened an account there and this is one of the best forex broker these days for me as I have registered an account and verified as support really helped me in this matter, they gave me 20$ bonus for trading and I have started trading there and also they are giving free debit card too so lots of promotions and bonuses and I am just enjoying there.

i also think its really great effort by this broker when they are offering this $20 for new traders but its really bad news to those who already members there like me. anyway although i am not trading here but when i trade then have good experience and never bad experience here.

UWCFX wil lbe very popular name soon but few days back I just did not knew about this broker but now this is getting popular because of their bonuses and I am all satisfied as I was verified their quickly and then I was quick to grab that bonus so i have a great experience there so far so I would encourage you to join this forex site if you have not join as so many bonuses are waiting for you.

• 2 weeks later...

I read about UWCFX at many forums and look this is really famous broker

Interesting point it give good bonus deposit to start to verified members

But one need to get verified over phone and also send identify proof to the broker in order to complete verification process.

yah very clear, and their service was also satisfactory, you can try to see their trader reviews that have become partners of this broker. and with the verification can be assured that they are legitimate and trustworthy. anyways there are many offers bonuses after you join, try this one

I received bonus $125 for the two promotions ($25 and $100 with OKPay). They want to be clear that the services they're offering are one of the best. I believe that if they add Paypal as a way of deposit and withrawals they will be the first of all.

According to their OKpay promotion, if someone is not yet registered, just hurry up! It is valid up to 31 JAN

• 3 weeks later...

At the moment UWCFX is providing many options to deposit and withdraw so I don't think that Paypal will be added. I think the reason behind this is the dispute system of the paypal which is hurting many other online earning systems. Your account can get limited which is not just good to have it on your deposit/withdraw system.

uwcfx is great but is very hard to verify your account here !

No dear , it is not hard to verify account there as I said in my previous post. Many users have this misconcept about UWC

Let me clear it . You need two documents

1) Scanned copy of your Identity card

2) Scanned copy of utility bill having your address

the copies should be coloured scanned - No mobile of digital photos

i have scanned my ulitily bill. got accepted in a day. but my identity card was not accepted. first i submitted my national id. it was not accepted. then a valid passport. it was not accepted either. then i submitted another proof of my identity which is like the police clearance showing i have clean record with proof my identity . still not accepted. so it is really for most traders to verify their account. i sent them email asking for the reasons why my id's were not accepted. i have not received a reply yet.