Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

OK Deposit - okdeposit.com

vnhyipgroup

I'm not the admin/owner of the program.

OK Deposit

Launched Date: Dec 11, 2014

About OK Deposit

OK Deposit is working in bitcoin market. Our company is trading in bitcoin and make profits for all of our investors. We buy low price bitcoin in one market and sell high price bitcoin in another market. All trade is made by our company software and it work 24 hours a day! All trade will be made in the same time and we don't worry about our profits, we can make about 3%-20% profits daily from our software.

OK Deposit choose these bitcoin market for trading for now,BTC-E,Bitfinex,Virtex,OKcoin,HUOBI. If you find more great bitcoin market please contact us and we will added. All deposits will exchange bitcoin in the market and exchange back to pay profits for all investors. And bitcoin deposit will be more welcome here.

Investment Plans:

1.1% - 1.3% daily for 30 days

103% - 110% after 1 day

150% - 200% after 5 days

Accepted Payment Processors: PerfectMoney, EgoPay, Payeer, Bitcoin

Withdrawal Type: Manual

Referral Commission: 5%

Program Link: http://okdeposit.com/

Low and High rates combined, nice script, also protected by SSL are good things that this program has. Aside from that i also see around 4 hyip monitors that keep monitoring this program including GP one of them, overall if i want to say this program is quite promising with its rate and overall what admin has for this program, 10 days are good enough