Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

That is make a sense, i know that admin would have some problem with payment but i think when he banned few people here he must give some real reason behind it, also with the rate which is lowering i am sure that step by step many posters will leave this forum for good.

• 1 month later...

You've got cash!

Bibek Maharjan (

info@doubleearning.com) just sent you money through Payza.

Payment Details

​Date: June 23, 2015 5:29:22 AM​Amount Sent: $2.85 USD​Sender Name: Bibek Maharjan​Sender Email: info@doubleearning.com​Reference Number: 2F882-EA2AA-FC4BF

That's lovely. I never even knew the admin is in for some serious thing as I saw it as one of those forums that will come in and out of the business just because they saw some couple of very successful ones that are in the business too.

• 3 weeks later...

Does admin finished all payments here? Practically this forum is harder to access i don't use proxy yet it claimed that i access it with proxy. This forum overall with nice rate will attract more posters only if admin want to pay faster then many people would come to this forum.

Does admin finished all payments here? Practically this forum is harder to access i don't use proxy yet it claimed that i access it with proxy. This forum overall with nice rate will attract more posters only if admin want to pay faster then many people would come to this forum.

i think the admin just wants to make sure the forum is sanitised and ensure that there are less BOTs. I also will advise you not to try a proxy on this one because the admin might choose to get your account blocked because he will think you are accessing the forum illegally.

• 4 months later...

‎​Payment Details

Date: December 02, 2015 9:29:43 AMAmount Sent: $3.00 USDSender Name: Bibek MaharjanSender Email: info@doubleearning.comReference Number: C7B59-B092D-947B0Message:

View the details of this transaction by logging into your Payza account.

Thanks for choosing Payza, 

Team Payza

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...