Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I am not admin 

The Double Earning is new Revaluation forum here you can earn from Posting.

* How much a Point is worth - 1 DE$ Coin= $0.01
* Per thread - 2 DE$ Coin= $0.02
* per post - 2 DE$ Coin = $0.02

* You Can Request Payout once you reach 500 DE$ Coins to skrill.

Minimum Payout?

$3 To skrill, payza and perfect money

* All the payment are instant.

www.doubleearning.com

• Downvote 2

Thanks for sharing it, I just registered with them and now currently I have started posting as well, I hope that they stay for some good time and I noticed that the forum is using mainly google adsense advertisements and not private paid advertisements those would be hard to maintain.

I although got a little bit active over here yesterday but I am probably going to wait to see a payment from here since there is already a request been made and if a payment is done then I would start my activity there, the forum uses adsense ads and in my view it would not be able to survive much long just like that, it would definitely need a private sponsor.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have the same problem as mine? I cannot registered here it said that access denied when i am trying to access this forum's registeration page. By the way, this forum is unavailable at the moment since admin seems testing some functionality of this program, i just hope this program also paying fast.

• 2 weeks later...

The forum is currently available,I think there must be something wrong with browser because I have just registered. The activity in the forum is not impressing at all but I caan still manage sine the forum is paying,I saw a payment proof in the forum.

• 1 month later...

Very happy and good to see that doubleearning forum is fully back because from what I can see I think that the forum just arrive few hours ago and I was the first to make post here which is good enough great admin how I wish indispensablesite can come back like this.

Even with this forum back i think many posters still think that this forum is offline. Maybe they should access this forum once again and see it. It is very hard for me to making post since i see that activity is not that good here with some threads has many posters that left unreplied and it's been a long time too.

You can recheck again, some threads as got some reply most especially at the Hyip section and some other sections too. I will be requesting for first payment here but donating to the DE_Bank is giving me tough time, I will have to try it on another mobile.

I just checked that section and i think that HYIP section is one of the most active section, but i hope that forex section got some attention. One thing that i notice there that there are few posters got banned by admin, i think this is a good idea to keep forums clean for long time.

info@doubleearning.comjust sent you money through Payza.

Payment Details

​Date: February 27, 2015 12:51:09 PM​

Amount Sent: $2.85 USD​

Sender Name: Double Earning

Sender Email: info@doubleearning.com​

Reference Number: 78A65-5F147-A980D​

At the moment this forum is keep paying its posters, but if you depend on the activity alone it would be take longer time, some sections has some active posters for sure but not all posters become active there so it is harder to reach minimum cashout.

It is not hard to reach the minimum payout,just post gradually in the forum and before you know it you have already reached the minimum payout. The admin of the forum is so strict,don't try to accumulate so much points within a short period of time,that will lead to a ban. 3 members are banned in the forum and 1 of them's ban has been lifted.

I am starting here but it seems that admin reduced the rate to 1 cents or this is because i am still beginner and only made few posts so far? I will keep post here until next month to see if admin still paying or not, aside from that i see there are few members that got banned.

You don't say it is a must for him to reduce the minimum cashout. To me,I feel that the minimum cashout is still okay,since the post rate is now 1 cent,that means,we just need to make 300 posts before we can cashout. Right now,I need 220 points for me to cashout again.

The rates are very low as compared to other forums. Also there is a strict post quality rule. Every post is checked by moderators very strictly. Also they have some strict rules that make it not a good forum. However if we talk about trustable then this forum is good. After all the infractions and deductions they pay money to their members honestly.

This forum is trustable but if you check their current rate at the moment it is 1 cent per post and admin is just lowering it, i wonder what is the reason and it is not good for many posters, but i will still try to make this forum as my other part time source income.

It has been around 4 days since admin is online and i see he checked the last payment request but does not reply one poster's question that asking about the rate, i hope this is not a bad signal for us posters who want to get more activity so our posts got some reply which give us benefit for more posts that we can create.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe he don't want to make it open to members about the rate, so members that want to make Money will not run away.

I guess the reason is fund @myregister he want not to spend much and that is why he lowered it down. The fact is that 1cent is very low, but nothing to do about it, I think he made it that way to sustain the Forum.