Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How many pair in your broker

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Lechosław Król said:

The job of a broker is to stabilize a trader. I have been trading in Eurotrader brokers for a long time. There are many benefits to this, from withdrawals. And the biggest thing is that it is possible to gain a lot of knowledge from the research center.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Broker FXOpen :)
They have Low Spreads in Gold and Forex Pairs with USD.

image-2021-05-03-T10-20-15-460-Z.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The most important thing that we have to know is that our psychology when trading with a demo account and a real account is different. Using a demo account when trading has no risk, so traders do let emotions and pressure get to them.

When trading live with real money, however, there is risk involved, and traders feel the pressure and allow emotions to take over, which can lead to mistakes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, FXOpen Trader said:

I am trading with a Regulated Forex Broker.

The regulations must be observed. Because by choosing a regulated broker, the capital will be safe. For this reason, is this FXOpen broker apart from having regulations, are there any educational facilities for traders?

21 hours ago, ParkChoi said:

I trade with FP Markets, an ASIC broker, and they provide all major currency pairs, including the US dollar (USD) as either the base or counter currency. The majors include pairs like GBP/USD, EUR/USD, and USD/JPY.

I also like to trade on majors pairs because they have good volatility especially GBPUSD, its move has been more erratic recently after release of the fiscal plan. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2022 at 2:13 PM, boltushkin said:

I also like to trade on majors pairs because they have good volatility especially GBPUSD, its move has been more erratic recently after release of the fiscal plan. 

GBPUSD included major pairs with good price volatility, it is possible to trade then get zero spread on this pair using FXOpen broker, sometimes I am trading on GBPUSD and GBPJPY to hedging position.