Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com & Pokerdapp.io
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Pokerdapp

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

whether our money safe in a broker?

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts

I think that it should be safe especially if you choose the right broker to handle your money. The broker which i am using right now is also under the regulation of CFTC and FCA. Those two regulators are well-know as strict regulator and love to fine a broker if they are playing with the client's money. So just with that i can conclude the current broker i am using is relatively safe for my money.

The selection of brokers for traders is very important and we must really learn that our abilities and efforts are maximized properly, and as long as we can master it properly it will be very easy to manage it so understand and learn as well as possible

sakura

sakura

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

The selection of brokers for traders is very important and we must really learn that our abilities and efforts are maximized properly, and as long as we can master it properly it will be very easy to manage it so understand and learn as well as possible

Brokers indeed is the choice we have to choose with the best ,. And FXB Trading provides various trading platforms. The speculative tool known as Daily Outlook has helped many traders achieve amazing results. Their customer service team is also skilled and provides excellent support when traders experience difficulties when trading. This site helps traders understand the rules in futures trading.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

Of course that criteria is pretty much important for all traders, since broker is a vital reason why people success aside from their own strategy. I can say no matter how good your plan, your risk management, and so on but the broker you are choosing right now is scam one, all of your effort will end in vain

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts

Of course that criteria is pretty much important for all traders, since broker is a vital reason why people success aside from their own strategy. I can say no matter how good your plan, your risk management, and so on but the broker you are choosing right now is scam one, all of your effort will end in vain

Risk is one of the things we must understand and learn well in order to and can make the way work to be more understanding, so everything is trader must be controlled properly in order to and able to make our work path more understand and easy to reach its profit

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

Risk is one of the things we must understand and learn well in order to and can make the way work to be more understanding, so everything is trader must be controlled properly in order to and able to make our work path more understand and easy to reach its profit

It seems i don't really get what do you want to say here. By the way if we are talking about the risk of investing money in a broker and worried about its safety then it is normal for us. But the problem which comes here is that the broker we are using right now trustable enough or reliable enough? We can't be sure for 100% but there are many factors that we could depend on when choose the reliable broker to store our capital.

sakura

sakura

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

FXB Trading has earned a name for itself by providing the best quality aggregation of some liquid markets. Traders are allowed to get the ideal combination in the CFD market by using different bid / ask price spreads. The rate of change in price is shown correctly so that traders can catch it and take appropriate action.

francmorio

francmorio

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Each broker providing security assurance funds to traders using the concept segrgated account, but insurance with additional requirements will be burdensome to traders. any funds deposited in TICKMILL will be safe with the concept of segregated accounts without any conditions 

You need to check the reviews of Tickmill on Forex peace army, I don't thing trading with this broker or having my money with the  is the safest thing. I could hardly find any positive review about this broker 

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

Not all brokers guarantee 100% safe trading account, but with a good regulatory they will act firm and your account is safe, also make sure that the broker have real segregated account where they don't mix trader's money with the broker its own operational money and it is good for transparency

junrose123

junrose123

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Locationphilippines

I believe that our money will be safe from broker as long the broker itself has a good reputation and equip with the vast knowledge and experiences to get the job well done.

Gee Dee

Gee Dee

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

You have raised a very significant question regarding forex market since forex is a decentralized market. And in forex market there are certain safety issues that a trader has to think about. Among them existence of scam broker can be one of the most important issues that have to be considered before we will make our mind up to work with a broker. A reliable and excellent broker will definitely keep its funds separate from its customers’ funds and contributes fully to the accomplishment of the trading goals of its customers.