Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

whether our money safe in a broker?

This depends on a lot of things, but obviously most important thing is forex broker, I believe if we wish to get that level of comfort and safety then right broker is absolutely vital and that’s why I only prefer to go with FXOpen, it’s one of the go to companies for all reasons, but more importantly for safety purpose, so my money is definitely save here - https://www.fxopen.com/

This is a sort of thing that can be done only if we do proper research instead of just going for short cut and joining any random broker. I go with OctaFX only, as they are just too good with being regulated plus a true ECN company for which they have even won the award. They allow us to operate on their prestigious ECN account with as low as 5 dollars and comes with bundles of facilities and features which include having small spreads starting from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus there is also mighty rebate scheme that gives 50% back on all trading orders which is even with the losing trades too, so that’s why it’s ever so handy.

You can only treat Forex well and can be successful with good level of knowldge and skills. If you have no knowldge and skills then it will be very harmful to your trade and you can loose your money very fast.

In fact forex need good knowledge and experience to making profit in trading, and we can't only relying with lucky in trading, and however forex trading is risky and not all people will suiatble with forex business and better only spent money that afford to lose, although we joined on good broker but if fail in trading hence also will losing money

Don't worry about that, the money in our broker practically safe especially in a broker which already well known to put their client's money in segregated account where each of you actually opened an account in the bank where that broker use. All the transaction done by them, if you feel don't safe with your broker feel free to withdraw your money and find the other one.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel incredibly secure now as compare to some years back. The difference is so much that now I never even worry about keeping money in my account with my broker FreshForex, it’s all due to their service that I am so comfortable with. They pay me instantly without charging commission and are highly reliable like one can check from reading reviews!

31528hh.png

Selection of broker is something newbies have often struggled with. A trader who is really good and have good chance of becoming success can turn into failure with too much worry over safety of the money or in other words with wrong broker, so that’s why we got to get the selection of the broker absolutely right in order to go far. I trade with OctaFX broker where I get compete safety and security, it’s only because of such setup that I am able to perform so much better and worry at all. They have highly upgraded and advance system fully protected by latest technology and 24/7 tech teams monitoring with 24/5 customer service available too and of all they have instant payments too!

We investing money in risky business, but also we need choose broker that having regulation and also reputable among broker, and investing money in forex better only spent money that afford to lose because however investing in risky business will involved risk itself if in trading get fail also will losing money

• 4 weeks later...

To be frank, our money is always at risk. That being said, if you use good regulated, popular & well capitalized broker then there is little to no chance of loss of our trading capital. But things can go ugly too especially during flash crash! I lost nearly $200 with Alpari UK when it shut down following SNB induced flash crash of Jan 2015. Thus, only trade with the money which you can afford to lose.

Yes my money is safe with my broker because i have choose regular and reputed broker for trading. Before investing always check the legal information of the broker, and seek for review of it.

Choosing broker is important because we will put our funds on these broker, and maybe we will sadness if we facing with scam broker, and will disappointed if we already investing huge money on broker, but eventually we faced with scam broker, in forex we need carefully investing money in forex business

It’s very rare that people think about safety especially newbies, as we all are seeking for attractive offers and features where the main thing of security is forgotten and that’s why we need to be extremely wise and careful with how we work out everything. I am fairly lucky to be with OctaFX broker where they have epic set of features and conditions, but above all is my security which is completely ensured and that’s to do with their segregated account while have advance technology in place for our safety plus having 24/7 expert team analyzing the structure without any breaks, so that further stamps security and when you are secure in such way, it also helps with the performance which too gets boosted quite a lot.

I am also still comfortable with my broker now, everytime making withdrawn still processed smoothly, and very important for trader choose broker, although they having good skill trading but if wrong to choose broker, hence will vain if they can making good profit but after withdraw profit not paid

• 3 weeks later...

I feel safe with TradeWiseFX; they have high quality system and highly advance and protected structure, so never have to worry much at all. I am also able to get fast payments without any worries while throw in their 24/5 support service, it’s a pleasure to be part of company of this caliber, it’s simply stunning for me to be with them and helps in every way!

its not easy to say that the our money is safe because when ever we invest in any field there is no way to got our invest back because there is rule for each and every company.if we follow the rule then the broker never mind to send us our profit which isearn in the forex market.

Some amount of risk would always be there but with a regulated, well capitalized & popular broker, it should not be a really problem. Previously I traded with IronFx broker who is a scam broker and they are still running the site & accepting deposits! IronFx started scamming people of their hard earned money and to show they are still paying, just pay a little, here & there! Therefore, trade only with the money which you can afford to lose…

yes dear broker gave you the opportunity to trade in the forex market by providing the platform for the earning purpose .broker are the person who also earn with our earning if we earn profit then we have to pay some cash to the broker who provide us the service in the online work for earning.   

• 2 weeks later...

yes dear broker gave you the opportunity to trade in the forex market by providing the platform for the earning purpose .broker are the person who also earn with our earning if we earn profit then we have to pay some cash to the broker who provide us the service in the online work for earning.   

with the broker can make us be assisted in doing trading well, can even hang premises properly, therefore we can make the best possible so that we can be successful in the forex business well

any investment in brokrs or banks has risk in it.. I just take risks and deal with the consequence.. but always do the right research ofcourse, im still trading hotforex and will continue to do so, 5 years and counting. 

in business forex indeed we encountered about losses and risks that we experience, so we should be able to understand the risks and losses us well, so we can easily to avoid and minimize our losses well, the success we achieved in accordance with what we do, so about we can achieve success in a short time means must be sought to be the best in trading correctly and always make a profit