Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

whether our money safe in a broker?

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

Levie

Levie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

I thin its one of important thing to remember before you start trading. check if you can trust you r broker so you can be so sure if your money is safe. forex trading is very risky so you need to monitor everything so you won 't encounter difficulties when you trade.

onyx

onyx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

When we choose a regulated broker our money becomes safe with them .As I am doing trading with Mayzus since many years . I face no problems in funding or withdrawals. They had  secure payment methods . More advantage is their fair trading services , all transactions are on time .  Fast execution with no dealing desk is also a good thing they offer.

Marthur Sagar

Marthur Sagar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

When we choose a regulated broker our money becomes safe with them .As I am doing trading with Mayzus since many years . I face no problems in funding or withdrawals. They had  secure payment methods . More advantage is their fair trading services , all transactions are on time .  Fast execution with no dealing desk is also a good thing they offer.

It’s true that regulation is our best way towards safety, but I do believe that regulation is required to be done by a reputed source (institute), it’s slightly risky when it’s from unknown source. I only trust CySEC organization when it comes to regulation; it’s something I feel completely secured with.

Latham Lapard

Latham Lapard

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

I have seen many people feel insecure with their brokers especially with larger investments, so that’s why we need to figure out good broker that we can rely upon. It’s very crucial to avoid brokers like Iron FX which has scammed so many people, so always make sure to work with right company.

boltushkin

boltushkin

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

I think our money or safe if u use brokers with segregated account and spotless history of operations, like Hotforex.I really feel safe with them cuz they're multiregulated and has growing database of clients which means they set for expansion and need to maintain top level of service for that. 

skyrock

skyrock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts
Yes our money is very safe with broker infact they are the once who can handle our money perfectly I think that there is a fee which the broker need to pay incase the vanish with individual money so its good for us to trust them all.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

Many people praised ironfx before, said that is the most trustable and way profitable trading company. My bet still in a broker which regulated by well-known and strict regulator such as CFTC or FCA or FINMA. If i must said the brand you can look at FXCM(CFTC), FXDD(FCA), Dukascopy(FINMA).  With those if you have problem just complain it to regulators.

skyrock

skyrock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts
Let us say it in word that forex is good and that our money is also safe in the hand of broker so there is nothing to worry about this if you are a good trader then chosing a broker wont be a problem to you this company before licence will stack some money to avoid runaway and this fund can use to settle traders if they vanish so soon I think that is what I read in one of those jornal

francmorio

francmorio

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Yes, I agree with you mate our selection has to be based around regulated broker since it’s an official wording that this broker is unlikely to cheat us, so that really boost our chances big time, but if we don’t go with a regulated broker, it’s always putting our capital into risk and that is something silly to do.

I work with OctaFX broker and they are regulated so that obviously makes sure my funds are safe but you know one more interesting thing is their segregated account, it gives massive advantage to all investment in terms of safety and I never have to think twice when it comes to investment since I am well aware that it’s completely safe.

I don't think my money can be safe with OctaFX. Why? the fact that a broker is regulated does not mean the trader iw protected. It only means the broker is protected against attack! its not necessarily guarantee that your money is safe  with them!

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,159 posts

I don't think if my money will safe in broker, although my broker included as regulated broker because in trading if get loss money hence broker will can't help but if we can making profit and withdraw money from broker still processed hence it will making us more enjoy in trading with tehse broker

uncle gober

uncle gober

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,726 posts
I'm very comfortable now trading at TICKMILL which provide security against the funds I deposited. This broker has Reliable, Secure and Transparent concept where Client funds are strictly segregated, Partnerships with major banks and payment platforms, Safe and secure money transfers and Superior risk management systems

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,159 posts

Don't investing all saving money in forex trading, although we already joined in good broker but if get loss in trading also will losing money in forex business, just spent money that afford to lose is first rules in forex business which included as high risk business ,

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

This one is depend on your broker not from other aspect. The money would be safe in a broker which really support their clients, or regulated brokers while if you put your money in bucket shop broker just wait until your account doesn't make much earning and you will see they trying to steal from you in the smartest way.

skyrock

skyrock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts
We are talking about regulated broker well that should be the first thing to come your mind thou before you showcase as broker you need to have some fund deposited somewhere to avoid corruption and run away with money

hansonudo2

hansonudo2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
There is nothing wrong with our money the money we have in our trading account is very safe in the hand of those brokers I think we do not need to bother ourself most all that we need now is for us to focus on learning and that is what bring us success each time we trade

tray22

tray22

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts
@uncle gober, what are you trying to say for me I see it as a neccesity this is what almost all the forex traders have observe and their broker might have correct it accordingly forex is never a get rich quick program you just need to have patience if you want to succeed and chose broker that are well regulated also check their withdrawal and Deposit opt.

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,159 posts

@uncle gober, what are you trying to say for me I see it as a neccesity this is what almost all the forex traders have observe and their broker might have correct it accordingly forex is never a get rich quick program you just need to have patience if you want to succeed and chose broker that are well regulated also check their withdrawal and Deposit opt.

Yes we need patience in this busines because this is not quick way to get rich at short time, chosing right broker also important and many traderassaid if regulated broker is better for trader, because if trader faced with scam broker it will making dept regret because their hardwork will vain due they can't withdraw money

Godsent2

Godsent2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
Our money is very safe in the hand of the broker to be sure so for me I dont think that we need to worry about anything here we dont need to worry all that we need is to trade with a well regulated broker

skyrock

skyrock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts
@Godsent2, which broker are you using? It is not all the broker that are well regulated some will just come now and in the next moment will disapear to tin air so when making broker selection always ensure that you check their reliability as well

tray22

tray22

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts
I think we dont really need to worry about the broker which we are using to trade our money is safe in the hand of the broker so there is nothing to worry about if the money was at risk I think many good deposit wont be coming up