Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

whether our money safe in a broker?

There are many brokers in Forex market but the regulated broker is best to choose. Because from the regulated trading broker we get funds security and all types of reliable trading facilities surely. From my first day of working Forex4you broker I have been using because it is a highly regulated and licensed broker. In their platform they ensure higher security of funding with all types of investment. I feel very safe with them.

• 2 weeks later...

Before joining with any broker we must have to research about something like are they regulated or not and they have goo payment method or not as this is the very essential part for a trader so always look this issue very carefully and if you simply ask me then which one will be good then I will clearly tell to join in FreshForex as they have all the above documents and or features. 

Da1bZrW.jpg

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/25/2022 at 1:58 PM, Vaabum said:

Here it is important to choose a really reliable broker. I chose a broker from ExpertOption and I think I made the right choice. This broker is really worthy of attention.

I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers :)

Here choosing the broker is important part for security funds, with choosing good broker reputation could minimize the risk losing money from scam broker. However when we gives the money to another people, basically it already in the risk because we can't entirely control the money and depends where we saving the money.Maybe I still get lucky since use FXOpen still safe.