Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

whether our money safe in a broker?

Yes that would be effective for the broker which regulated by strict regulator but for broker which we known as bucket shop broker it is not very wise idea for trader to leave their money there so much. So the conclusion is all about broker, if your broker is strict then you shouldn't worry about it

I think will betetr only spent mney that afford to lose first to investing money in forex business, but yes choosing broker also important because we  want our funds safe on these broker and if everytime we withdraw money hence will still processed smoothly

I think will betetr only spent mney that afford to lose first to investing money in forex business, but yes choosing broker also important because we  want our funds safe on these broker and if everytime we withdraw money hence will still processed smoothly

Yes that is true, it is applied for any kind of business which has its own HIGH RISK label just like STOCK, OPTIONS, or even FOREX. With this we don't have any grieve about our loss and moreover it will increase our own resistance to lose of motivation when lose our trading.

• 4 weeks later...

Each trader has their own preferences, where i prefer even up to 1 million USD inside of my account. The crucial part is what kind of broker you use their services. FXDD or FXCM? or something like Dukascopy or even broker dealing desk broker? For Dealing Desk i would keep at most 4 digit USD, because as we know DD wins we lose.

@jimmycook : Nice review while promoting your own broker. I don't have any experience in that broker about it but if your broker is trustable I think when you invest such a huge amount of money there wouldn'be the problem, Broker which doing well usually gain trust from the traders who become their own clients and it is a good news for all traders.

In my personal opinion investing money in forex business still not yet on safe place, still on risky area although we put money on regulated broker and trusted broker, because as trader having goal to increasing their investment and it will gain if trader making transaction buy or sell using their money in account trading certain broker, might still losing money in trading

I think that safe or not its depend on two things. First, based on your trading skill and based on your own broker. I think that you must be aware about new broker and you must be selective to choosing broker. Choose the wealthy, big, and regulated broker. I recommended FreshForex . These broker is really wealthy broker.

I had this question when I was new in Forex, as I thought I was in risk with my investment, but I am grateful to ForexMart broker since it’s due to them that I feel truly secure, it’s to do with their system which is first class and they always pay quickly, it’s all awesome!

This is a tough thing for anyone to judge well, but still been trading with OctaFX broker for last 3 years, I can say that if anywhere I feel safe it’s with them as they have really high class service and plenty of benefits like having great swap free account that helps me keep my trades open as long as I like and still I won’t have to struggle with paying of fees or any hidden fees which would be the case on normal swap account.

I won't trade with OctaFX. This broker doesn't really provide negative balance protection.  If you have a negative balance after even a single bad trade, your balance doesn't automatically return to zero.

Wow that is such a news because there are some people trying to persuade me to join OctaFX, well it isn't just OctaFX who do something like that basically a suspicious broker or the broker who registered in less strict regulator. I myself thinking that once your money already in broker which is regulated by non strict regulator it will be a night mare in relatively shorter time.

I don’t know about others or I can’t say about others, but my money is not just safe, but it’s forever growing and that’s all thanks to FreshForex and their epic 36% interest rate on deposit per annum! It’s better than even a bank!

It’s good to hear that dear, I usually don’t prefer such things because of Islamic requirement, but I am happy for you. I mostly prefer to wish for quick payments and not much charges, I am happy to get all of that, at present.

In my view we investing in forex using service broker hence these money still on risk appetite place, because maybe in trading still get loss, and might we faced scam broker, etc, so still as investor on forex business in my opinion should only spent money that afford to lose first before imagine about easy earning, and if get profit better withdraw until reached break even point first

If we have a quality broker then not only will our money be save, but it will be secure as well, so we just got to make sure we go with right broker and once we have it then everything else is going to work out itself. I am glad to be with OctaFX, it’s a great broker with been regulated plus a true ECN and for that they have even won the award for it, so that’s why I like it quite a lot and helps me with performance. I am using their ECN account which can be operated from as low as 5 dollars while we still get superb benefits, so it’s just ideal broker to work with and my money is not just save, but it keeps on growing in great way!

I believe and that is what i've seen. The broker which is regulated by a strict and strong and well-known regulator USUALLY able to handle the client's money. The broker usually create a segregated account for maximum security and also if that broker is trying to do something you can complain to the regulator which usually act after you complain to them and if necessary will give some fines to that broker.

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t know about others, but as far I am concern, I feel entirely safe and secure with my money and that’s really where I find OctaFX broker so very special given they are regulated plus a true ECN and for which they have even won the award as well, it’s the biggest reason why I love trading with them so much since when one is comfortable, it really helps us perform better and allows us to succeed. I also find it quite enjoyable because of their 50% use able bonus, it’s simply awesome and makes me entirely comfortable with things which automatically reflex in profit making and brings a lot of rewards as well, so safety is definitely very crucial.

This is a very important thing to talk about because till we are not safe and secure, we will not be able to perform well, so that’s why we need to make sure we put safety first and everything else later on. This is why I like TradeWiseFX so heavily, as not just my money been secured with them but it also has plenty of benefits like bonuses and all that!

If we trade with regulated broker and trusted broker, our fund will be safe here. But we also must know how to minimize the risk in forex. So we also can get maximal result in forex.

I think that we should be careful when we invest our money in a broker, because not all brokers we meet online is a good broker. If you broker is regulated and trusted one, i also don't find any issue with people investing their money in this broker, the problem arises when the broker we choose to invest is fishy and shady brokers.

i think i would say my money is safe with the broker i use which is FreshForex as a trader have been working with them and no point have i ever experienced problems withdrawing my money depositing, and since they also dont charge fees in any transaction, I would say my money is in a safe place.