Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

whether our money safe in a broker?

I'm very comfortable now trading at TICKMILL which provide security against the funds I deposited. This broker has Reliable, Secure and Transparent concept where Client funds are strictly segregated, Partnerships with major banks and payment platforms, Safe and secure money transfers and Superior risk management systems

Don't investing all saving money in forex trading, although we already joined in good broker but if get loss in trading also will losing money in forex business, just spent money that afford to lose is first rules in forex business which included as high risk business ,

This one is depend on your broker not from other aspect. The money would be safe in a broker which really support their clients, or regulated brokers while if you put your money in bucket shop broker just wait until your account doesn't make much earning and you will see they trying to steal from you in the smartest way.

There is nothing wrong with our money the money we have in our trading account is very safe in the hand of those brokers I think we do not need to bother ourself most all that we need now is for us to focus on learning and that is what bring us success each time we trade

@uncle gober, what are you trying to say for me I see it as a neccesity this is what almost all the forex traders have observe and their broker might have correct it accordingly forex is never a get rich quick program you just need to have patience if you want to succeed and chose broker that are well regulated also check their withdrawal and Deposit opt.

@uncle gober, what are you trying to say for me I see it as a neccesity this is what almost all the forex traders have observe and their broker might have correct it accordingly forex is never a get rich quick program you just need to have patience if you want to succeed and chose broker that are well regulated also check their withdrawal and Deposit opt.

Yes we need patience in this busines because this is not quick way to get rich at short time, chosing right broker also important and many traderassaid if regulated broker is better for trader, because if trader faced with scam broker it will making dept regret because their hardwork will vain due they can't withdraw money

@Godsent2, which broker are you using? It is not all the broker that are well regulated some will just come now and in the next moment will disapear to tin air so when making broker selection always ensure that you check their reliability as well

I do agree with you, in this case regulation give us more feeling of safety compared to the others where there isn't any regulation. Regulated broker in this case will give another chance for trader to trade without worry and their money for sure safe, since regulator will guaranteed some of our money but usually for small traders i think all of their money still covered by this kind of protection

I do agree with you, in this case regulation give us more feeling of safety compared to the others where there isn't any regulation. Regulated broker in this case will give another chance for trader to trade without worry and their money for sure safe, since regulator will guaranteed some of our money but usually for small traders i think all of their money still covered by this kind of protection

This is why i use only broker which is regulated, i never use  a broker which isn't regulated because of this. Regulation just like you said give sense of security, also it is an indicator is that broker really serious with their clients or just another bucketshop broker which could collapse sooner. I would gladly to put million dollars in broker which regulated by strict regulator than put thousand dollars in bucket shop broker.

Our money is very safe in the hand of the broker we dont need to worry about anything thou I see in a forum yesterday a trader cry that he made a deposit of $650 to a broker and all of sudden the broker dispear this call for proper research before chosing a regulated broker.

That is what I wanted to say we need a good and well regulated broker to call our own before we join the forex market I think that we need to try and learn how to trade and make some reasonable research about the broker we want to use before we can attempt to use it.

But as for fund I think our deposit is very safe in the broker hand

our money is always safe. though we are does not manage it in trading, it won't reduce. while if we are tried to manage it, with proper skills and strategy, we will able to make profits raises high. majority traders face failure due to trade reckless. no knowledge and proper strategy. but if they are take learning, that is the best option.

I think money that still in broker as our investment, this still on risky, because in daily trading still possible we losing money in trading and it will back again if we able making profit again, and if we can increasing money and not yet withdraw money, still possible get loss again, so investment in forex is on risky, and choose reguilated broker is better if we later want to withdraw money

our money is always safe. though we are does not manage it in trading, it won't reduce. while if we are tried to manage it, with proper skills and strategy, we will able to make profits raises high. majority traders face failure due to trade reckless. no knowledge and proper strategy. but if they are take learning, that is the best option.

Yes that would be effective for the broker which regulated by strict regulator but for broker which we known as bucket shop broker it is not very wise idea for trader to leave their money there so much. So the conclusion is all about broker, if your broker is strict then you shouldn't worry about it

Well in as much as we are using a well regulated broker I think that our money is safe the safety of our money is what we need to consider first before taking anything into account so there is no big deal about this all we need is to learn with potential

Yes that is true our money is very safe in the hand of any broker that is why you will see that top broker know what to do and keep our money very securedly so when ever you are chosing a broker you need to do your research before conducting such transaction in the field of forex busineess

@levie that is true our money is very safe in te hand of our broker that is the reason I say that we need to try and chose a broker that is well recognize and when you chose it be sure that you conduct your own personal research to see if such broker have nagetive review so we need to still open our eye as there are still some fraudulent broker

This is entirely to do with our research, if we go with good broker that’s reliable then our money will be absolutely safe and secure, but if we work with broker that’s not reliable or trustworthy then we will always be in tension and stress which will obviously affect the results as well. I have given a lot of time to doing research and that’s how I have found OctaFX broker, it’s a wonderful broker with also been a regulated company as well, so that’s why security of funds is never an issue for me and I am able to trade really nicely with complete comfort and they even have money transaction set instantly, so it makes thing even better to work out for us.