Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

whether our money safe in a broker?

Good broker will use a system of separation of funds between fund companies and fund traders, so that traders will not have trouble when doing WD and Deposits

Do you use a broker to use this system?

my broker told me that a separate fund means your money is held separately from our company's capital. We can not use the funds you except for your trading goals.

• Downvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

our money is always safe. though we are does not manage it in trading, it won't reduce. while if we are tried to manage it, with proper skills and strategy, we will able to make profits raises high. majority traders face failure due to trade reckless. no knowledge and proper strategy. but if they are take learning, that is the best option.

• 3 months later...

This is a tough thing for anyone to judge well, but still been trading with OctaFX broker for last 3 years, I can say that if anywhere I feel safe it’s with them as they have really high class service and plenty of benefits like having great swap free account that helps me keep my trades open as long as I like and still I won’t have to struggle with paying of fees or any hidden fees which would be the case on normal swap account.

We must choose regulated broker which guarantee their clients fund. We also make sure that broker give convenient service for us so we can feel comfort when trading. We can find a good forex broker recommendations from various sources, but it is better to try the performance of the server with Demo account. I now trade using TICKMILL broker. I know this broker from some friends who are already using this broker who formerly was named Armada Markets. until now comfortable using this broker

• 2 weeks later...

We must choose regulated broker which guarantee their clients fund. We also make sure that broker give convenient service for us so we can feel comfort when trading. We can find a good forex broker recommendations from various sources, but it is better to try the performance of the server with Demo account. I now trade using TICKMILL broker. I know this broker from some friends who are already using this broker who formerly was named Armada Markets. until now comfortable using this broker

Yes, I agree with you mate our selection has to be based around regulated broker since it’s an official wording that this broker is unlikely to cheat us, so that really boost our chances big time, but if we don’t go with a regulated broker, it’s always putting our capital into risk and that is something silly to do.

I work with OctaFX broker and they are regulated so that obviously makes sure my funds are safe but you know one more interesting thing is their segregated account, it gives massive advantage to all investment in terms of safety and I never have to think twice when it comes to investment since I am well aware that it’s completely safe.

I do agree with you, in this case regulation give us more feeling of safety compared to the others where there isn't any regulation. Regulated broker in this case will give another chance for trader to trade without worry and their money for sure safe, since regulator will guaranteed some of our money but usually for small traders i think all of their money still covered by this kind of protection

@myregister: When you look at it then it is very safe if we use a broker that has some strict regulator inside, at least they could give some vibration if that broker is good or not and even big punishment if that broker keep doing illegal or playing with their clients.

• 4 weeks later...

Your money is still safe as long as your broker does not steal it and this is why regulation comes their part. I'm sure around 98% that a broker with regulation will have RARE chance to steal from you, some broker even NEVER steal money from you. Reputalbe regulation is FCA, CFTC, FINMA, or ASIC.

Your money is still safe as long as your broker does not steal it and this is why regulation comes their part. I'm sure around 98% that a broker with regulation will have RARE chance to steal from you, some broker even NEVER steal money from you. Reputalbe regulation is FCA, CFTC, FINMA, or ASIC.

But it does not mean that a trader who trade in broker that regulated by CFTC or FINMA can survive like that, you can see there are some brokers that cannot survive and collapsed under that regulation. So there is no broker that safe in terms of regulation.

• 3 weeks later...

It all depends on the kinda broker you invest your money with. Your money can be very safe with the broker when you are sure enough you are investing with a trusted broker because it will do you no good to leave your money with a broker who doesn't think of you in any way and who have questionable credentials or verification documents.

Safe or not just choose the right broker, if you do that your money will be safe. If you don't believe it you can find more reviews that what i said is right. First, check that broker regulation, and then check do they accept unregulated payment processor and the last you ca check review for more balance. As long as that broker regulated well your money 99% is safe.

Safe or not just choose the right broker, if you do that your money will be safe. If you don't believe it you can find more reviews that what i said is right. First, check that broker regulation, and then check do they accept unregulated payment processor and the last you ca check review for more balance. As long as that broker regulated well your money 99% is safe.

If you choose the right broker for sure your money will be safe not for 100% but 99% wil be safe. Also i find out that credible broker that mostly regulated having a good support for their clients, solving issues in this broker is easier compare to the most of non regulated broker.

If you choose the right broker for sure your money will be safe not for 100% but 99% wil be safe. Also i find out that credible broker that mostly regulated having a good support for their clients, solving issues in this broker is easier compare to the most of non regulated broker.

@myregister, just as you have rightfully stated. It is the type of broker that you choose that will determine whether your money is safe or not. Before choosing a broker, it is more important that you knowthe in and out of that broker and do not see just any broker as the one you can trust. It is not all brokers that can give you the chance to grow in the quest to make money from Forex and that is the reason why having a good broker is important.

I prefer to lose my money in a broker that really protect my money and be honest to me also has strict regulators that regulated that broker so well. Safe or not, scam or not, it is a matter of later for a while and based on my experience very few brokers which become scam under the supervision of a credible regulator.

• 4 weeks later...

Good broker will use a system of separation of funds between fund companies and fund traders, so that traders will not have trouble when doing WD and Deposits

Do you use a broker to use this system?

my broker told me that a separate fund means your money is held separately from our company's capital. We can not use the funds you except for your trading goals.

You mean segregated account? Well that is one of the best way to keep client's money. It makes our money easily to manage. Personally i love this concept make a broker more credible and more transparant rather than when they combine all money from the clients with their operating funds.

I think that safe or not its depend on two things. First, based on your trading skill and based on your own broker. I think that you must be aware about new broker and you must be selective to choosing broker. Choose the wealthy, big, and regulated broker. I recommended InstaForex. These broker is really wealthy broker.

If you choose a broker whose reputation is good and also fully regulated, then you don't have to worry about your funds. I trade with Mayzus which has a very good reputation and its also regulated so I'm now worried about may funds and profits.

If you choose a broker whose reputation is good and also fully regulated, then you don't have to worry about your funds. I trade with Mayzus which has a very good reputation and its also regulated so I'm now worried about may funds and profits.

And I think it's a matter of choosing the right broker. Those who don't have a good broker will most ikely cry when such happen and it is also important that the trader understands what he is going for in the first place. Being a trader who takes success serious entails a lot of things and one of those things is to know that Forex requires good brokerage for success.

If we think that our money will not be safe with a particular broker, then we shouldn't try to trade with that broker. Forex is not a place where we should do trial and error. It is good that we learn how to research well about any broker before we start up trading with them. We can't just pick up any broker and start trading with them when we don't even know anything about them.