Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Autotrade Copy Trading

TenkoFx

Copy Signal in Etoro is simple, i ever try it around 4 months and so far i think i am satisfied even not touched it anymore. It is just click copy button from a trader that we followed and then after that we can edit our TP or SL if we want, after that you can just wait for it to reach TP or SL.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I don't think that copy trading is good for professional traders. However if you are a beginner trader, it may came handy for you in learning forex. But a professional trader must always rely on his/her own strategies. The trader must work alone, in order to get good profit.

That is good for experts, why? They also can earn money first from the position that they posted and also from the comission of someone who copied their trading, that is why you see some professionals that still using this kind of platform.

• 3 months later...

As long as you could get profit this way is not a big deal to you. I mean copy trading has its own advantages and disadvantage also knowing the real trick here will help you to deal with this in future, copy trading is one of the way only just taking advantage of it and be a real trader there.

• 1 month later...

As long as you could get profit this way is not a big deal to you. I mean copy trading has its own advantages and disadvantage also knowing the real trick here will help you to deal with this in future, copy trading is one of the way only just taking advantage of it and be a real trader there.

Yes, it has its own advantage but it does not mean you cannot make such profit everytime and you will be able to do copy trading without much worry. Advantage of this feature that we don't have to do such a strategy just copy and waiting for profit, some broker even allow us to set SL and TP before proceed.

Yes, it has its own advantage but it does not mean you cannot make such profit everytime and you will be able to do copy trading without much worry. Advantage of this feature that we don't have to do such a strategy just copy and waiting for profit, some broker even allow us to set SL and TP before proceed.

Here, you don't need to do anything on your own part and you also don't need to worry about making analysis. The host trader is the one who takes his time to do whatever that needs to be done in other to earn and what the other trader does is simply copy from the strategy and set his own trade in the same way the host trader has and if he earns, you earn and vice versa.

That is good because we don't have to think so much about analysis, what we need only copy and even set SL and TP. It is just like real semi automatic trading. But i guess this type of trading does not bring much effect for forex trader that does not have much knowledge like newbie.

You are right no analysis less headache LOL, but that makes newbie become lazy and has less experience of TRUE trading. They become someone who just want to join someone even though that the others they tried to copy also someone who just learn about forex, please remember that not all traders can make profit in copy trading.

• 4 months later...

But that makes them less headache, and its tradeoff for sure less experience. I don't see copy trading as full bad way for people to earn money, but as one of the alternative ways for someone who want to make more profit by following someone who also have competence as trader, but once they lose we will lose too.

It is right if we talk about giving headache or more complexity, but you copy someone analysis and make sure that become yours, lose or not is the second problem also some people even follow the risk management from a trader they choose to copy. This is the problem start because one strategy may work for some people but not for all people.

• 1 month later...

It is right if we talk about giving headache or more complexity, but you copy someone analysis and make sure that become yours, lose or not is the second problem also some people even follow the risk management from a trader they choose to copy. This is the problem start because one strategy may work for some people but not for all people.

But people want to follow copy trading because they think this is one of the easy way to earn money while doing nothing all you do just copy someone's strategy and it will automatically works for you. And for someone who get copied will get comission for each people in real account who copy their strategy. It is a win win solution.

• 5 months later...

Yes i know that kind of concept very well buddy, but this kind of feature only make traders lazy and they don't want to trade later, just copy from someone.Well i don't want to be so naive bout this one but it is hard to trade and learn alone sometimes makes you want to nuke your head

I am still not yet use copy trades in my daily tradng, and still often use manual trading analysis based o own experience, maybe if we can choose best tarder that always able giving accurate signal hence it will help much to making profit , but if often fail also will causing loss

@radex78, that is very good to be honest manual trading is the best for any one if you do use robot someday you must surely get stock on the way and this could cause you your trading account to be sure.

So they say practice make perfect when you perfectly learn and practice very well in the demo account your skills can never be compared to that of none in the forex market

@tray22 in general robot is never a good type if you are using robot to trade then you should be able to learn how to trade ,robot trading is not good what the trader need to know here is that robot is just a programming software so I prefer that manual trading is the best and it is what will keep us trader moving

@radex78, which broker are you using?because it like it is not all the broker that offer this type of service to be sincere I can tell you that broker will allow you to duplicate their strategy but I never think they can reveal everything to us.

Forex is never that easy so we need knowledge and understanding to win more profit

I am still not yet use copy trades in my daily tradng, and still often use manual trading analysis based o own experience, maybe if we can choose best tarder that always able giving accurate signal hence it will help much to making profit , but if often fail also will causing loss

You can use it for demo account it is pretty profitable but lately i find out that the signals are not really good maybe because of the brexit which bring more uncertainity. Copy trading practically made for newbie or for professional who want to collaborate with the others to make more profitable result of their trading.

• 2 months later...

You can use it for demo account it is pretty profitable but lately i find out that the signals are not really good maybe because of the brexit which bring more uncertainity. Copy trading practically made for newbie or for professional who want to collaborate with the others to make more profitable result of their trading.

It is all depend on you, because not all copy trading resulted on better result usually that is worse but there is some certain cases there copy trading gives better signal for traders and the best thing is that copy trading is easily to use even to newcomers and it is not hard because it is just about copying other traders.

• 2 weeks later...

@sidejob I know the fact clearly but it doesn't change the fact that copy trading which combined with social trading is an innovation for forex. Also as i said it before copy trading is good for newcomers and all people who want to maximize the potential of copy trading, and once we can find a good trader with good habit of trading i am sure we will also get much more prorits.

• 2 months later...