Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Low Spread Broker

This is what we need at first sight forex is never that simple for spread I look at the broker with low spread and continue trading from there and it is what that almost every trader should be in need of so spread should not be the case

Lite forex is one of the best broker when I get started I think its good that way so its always right for us to follow the trend of the market and abide by your broker rules and regulation doing this you are building a mutual trust within your self

@skyrock,why did you say that you dont like fresh forex infact this is one of my best broker but sometime we do have issue which is usually solve that is why I have to say they still follow in the que of good broker thou xm is also the best broker for me now

@skyrock, if you never like a broker dont try to blackmail at all just check and see if you can make use of it that is good enough so forex is never easy chose a broker that you can cope with properly and this will give you what you want.

Practice always make traders to become perfect and at the same time give them success story fresh forex is good

I think he did not blackmail or go against any broker but the term which he is using is what I can classify as what that is not good.

Fresh forex is a good and well trusted broker which we know very well for example this is the broker that sponsor WMF forum then and they where paying

if we are perform scalp, mean that we should use small spread range. to make target easy to be achieved. when we are has good strategy, has chance to get daily profit. however, we should accept losses also when it occur. do not force to make position remain floating when we are know that we are make wrong decisions.

if we are perform scalp, mean that we should use small spread range. to make target easy to be achieved. when we are has good strategy, has chance to get daily profit. however, we should accept losses also when it occur. do not force to make position remain floating when we are know that we are make wrong decisions.

Yes scalping trader will prefer use small spread broker, because they will open and closed order with small target pips, and low spread will giving benefit for trader, but for swing trader might they will prefer beside low spread also offer free swap account, because they will open and closed order sometime more than few day

@levie, be it scalping or long term trading then we need to use the spread to be small yes small spread is what that do bring us stability of our fund.

We all know how the business is so for this reason nothing get us hock out but moving forwards process

Low spread is always great and many of traders seek for this only, I believe but this shouldn’t be our only requirement, we need to make sure we look for quality of broker as well since that’s only way we will be able to work things. I always seek for quality of broker and that’s where I find OctaFX so cool, it’s regulated plus a true ECN broker with servicing in over 170 countries, so with them I am always comfortable and relaxed with things in terms of security and they even have low spreads from 0.1 pips for all major pairs and things doesn’t stop here, but it just continues with more benefits like 50% cash back and many features like these, so I am always able to work easily.

I don’t have to worry about anything with spread since I am using zero spread account by FreshForex, so that way I never have to worry over spread and all these facilities while they have also got epic Double Deposit bonus which is 101%, so all this helps build up the fun for me and makes trading so simple and straight forward in any situation.

I agree with you, up to now and i think for forever people will think about the fees too which means that as trader you must re-check your cost and calculate for the worst in this case as forex trader is spreads which already accounted to our position since we opened it. You can try more ECN brokers out there, most of them offers prime support and also for its server it has 99% up time.

Brokler that offer low spread will more preferable among trader that like with scalping trading strategies because they will catch profit only few pips sometime only 5 or ten pips already closed and use broker that offer low spread will giving benefit for them because only need movemet few pips to reached profit floating

• 2 weeks later...

Many broker now in forex business, and will good if trader also they choose broker that already as regulated broker and having good vote among trader, and they also need to understand with service these broker, if like scalping they need broker that allow scalping and also fast instannt execution or if use robot smoothly speed conection is important beause ea will work if connection always connected

Many broker now in forex business, and will good if trader also they choose broker that already as regulated broker and having good vote among trader, and they also need to understand with service these broker, if like scalping they need broker that allow scalping and also fast instannt execution or if use robot smoothly speed conection is important beause ea will work if connection always connected

Low spread broker mainly is ECN which better for scalpers who need lower spread and realtime execution and this is what exactly low spread broker offers like ECN type. There is DMA type which has slightly higher spread but still considered to be low. So far i only see those two types broker which has low spread.

On gold usually has big spread, but certain broker offer spread 60 pips and another broker offer 100 pips, indeed on gold average movement very large pips occured but also this commodity is risky because very volatile and need more margin requirement to open trades might we can use cent account to safe trading for gold

Also you must note that low spread even your broker is low spread broker but if the commodity which you choose has lower liquidity there is higher chance your spread will be higher. But above those all, what you really need to take care is actually not just the spread but how your broker doing well when execute your position.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the most important factor in Forex is to trade with a broker that has low spread and that is exactly what I get with my broker FreshForex, it has low spread of just 0.2 pips for all the major pairs and not only that their rebate service where we get 50-60% back so that makes the spread even shrink further so we can make profits instantly after opening a trade. It is something seriously important for newbies like me.