Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Low Spread Broker

You are spot on mate, it’s a true story about Non- ECN brokers, as they often say zero spread or such offers, but in reality they charge so much whether it’s with commission or hidden fees, so that’s why I never work with them. My selection is based around a true ECN company OctaFX, it’s a genuine ECN broker with low stop out level of 15% and margin level of 25%, so it’s phenomenal to be trading with them and I believe it’s my luck to work with them.

Low spread brokers is your advantage for user only if you can get it, this is good because you can maximize profit since the fees is lower compared to the other type of broker. Low spread broker slaos usually gain much attraction from scalpers and not just from long term trader.

Low spread brokers is your advantage for user only if you can get it, this is good because you can maximize profit since the fees is lower compared to the other type of broker. Low spread broker slaos usually gain much attraction from scalpers and not just from long term trader.

Yea, I think for a lot of scalpers, they have little or no reason to trade with a broker that offers a high spread because at the end of the day, they end up paying bulk of whatever they earn to the brokers and that also forms the main reason most scalpers first interest lie in the type of broker they are trading with.

Scalping feel that low spread is important for them that is why low spread broker is very important and also a must list for their trading. Also with lower comission they don't have to cut their profit so much so their low margin does not even getting lower and make them worry.

There is no harm in choosing a broker that has low spreads, which needs to know the broker as it is the way we trade become more efficient and we can maximize our profit, i think with this way there will be a win win solution for it but remember brokers also need profits from their side.

• 8 months later...

Each trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading will be used. if you choose scalping should choose a broker that allows trading concept such as this. I am now very comfortable in TICKMILL, I get low spreads which can be used to perform scalping technique without any restrictions, traders can execute orders under one second

There is no harm in choosing a broker that has low spreads, which needs to know the broker as it is the way we trade become more efficient and we can maximize our profit, i think with this way there will be a win win solution for it but remember brokers also need profits from their side.

No harm, yes. Trade become more efficient and maximize profit, partially yes. But do you know that dealing desk broker offers lower spread compared to Direct Market Access broker or even Straight-through processing broker? DD is better in terms of fees than those two which used by a lot of traders and to be honest the "honest" platform.

There is no harm so far but you need to know what kind of broker you trade with, ECN is by far the best in terms of comission and act as honest platform for all traders around the world.

• 1 month later...

You may want to try FreshForex. They have  Narrow floating spread from 0 p, Instant market execution from 0 sec, No minimum deposit and No fees for conducting transactions. I Think the reason they are more appealing is the fact that they have a narrow floating spread from 0 p.

Choosing broker that offer low spread is more suitabe for scalping trader, bedause sometime broker has rules don't allow scalping, but now many broker also allow scalping and if these broker offer low spread of course this will giving more benefit for trader especially if they register under IB and get rebate system , more trades opened and closed will get more pay back from rebate

Selection broker to make trades is very important because it involves comfort in trading. Trader should choose the right broker. to obtain the best results traders should take advantage of trading conditions in the broker that provides comfort as well as the rules are easy to understand. I was fortunate to pick TICKMILL, These brokers let me do any trading technique without resistance

• 3 weeks later...

There are alot of type which you can depend and nowadays many brokers offer relatively lower spread rate for a lot of their clients. Usually in relatively calm the spreadis ranging from 0.xxx to 2.xxx hiwle during volatility time especially after news announced it would be at 1-4 pips.

I agree with you, up to now and i think for forever people will think about the fees too which means that as trader you must re-check your cost and calculate for the worst in this case as forex trader is spreads which already accounted to our position since we opened it. You can try more ECN brokers out there, most of them offers prime support and also for its server it has 99% up time.

Maybe different broker also have different spread that they offered, but also in broker also will diferent according pair, some pair that included as cross pair usually have higher spread, like as gbpjpy will different spread with gbpusd, and I think tro recheck list spread you can visit your own broker, there usually available list for spread between pair

ECN? Well that is better than market maker to be sure so for this reason I will say that choisng a broker need to be account for this because if you dont have a broker choice you will get stock up half way

ECN is way hundred times better than market maker, market maker or what officially known as non dealing desk broker is bad practice especially newbie who know less but for expert could be deserved as additional income. Dealing Desk which offer low spread without doubt is the lowest one, could even defeat ECN. It is not matter of safety but how low the spread isn't it?

ECN is always the best so I love this set of broker they are really the best and now I can say many of their facilities is common @myregister can you say that again?spread may varies from broker to broker or kindly throw some light if am wrong.

ECN is way hundred times better than market maker, market maker or what officially known as non dealing desk broker is bad practice especially newbie who know less but for expert could be deserved as additional income. Dealing Desk which offer low spread without doubt is the lowest one, could even defeat ECN. It is not matter of safety but how low the spread isn't it?

That’s right bro, it’s definitely better than any other type and the best thing about ECN broker is that we’re never required to face slippage or manipulation, it’s something very common with Desk dealing brokers or market markers, but luckily I don’t have such issues with my broker.

One of the most important factor in Forex is to trade with a broker that has low spread and that is exactly what I get with my broker FreshForex, it has low spread of just 0.2 pips for all the major pairs and not only that their rebate service where we get 50-60% back so that makes the spread even shrink further so we can make profits instantly after opening a trade. It is something seriously important for newbies like me.

@francmorio ,yes that is good for sure but now have it in mind that seriousness should be the number one thing for you to look after to so dont just look back for anything be focus and well concentrated to make a fortune in the forex market

@francmorio ,yes that is good for sure but now have it in mind that seriousness should be the number one thing for you to look after to so dont just look back for anything be focus and well concentrated to make a fortune in the forex market

Yes indeed all business required seriousness to making growth the business, in forex business we also need seriousness to learn and work with dedication to survive, although this is risky business but still there are gap to making profit from forex business if we have  adeqquate knowledge and skill

I think we have own choice to use sevice from our broker, some traer said if one broker is gopd and another said if they also use good broker, and we have own experience with using broker service, and as long as we enjoy with broker and can making money with these broker we will always comfortale using service

I think the spread is something that must be considered in choosing a broker. Many traders who like to trade using low spreads. Trading using low spreads then we will be even greater opportunities. and we need to make good use of the service spreads from brokers