Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Low Spread Broker

Low spreads is something that is very handy for doing scalping, day trading or News trading, but it is equally risky for that part, so we need to be very wise with how we handle up things and try to work with proper way and method. I find it incredibly easy with FreshForex due to their zero spreads, deposit bonus which is up to 101% which is also trade able plus much more, it’s all very cool!

• 1 month later...

It is priceless to have low spreads for scalping or even during news trading but then you need to think about security as well. If the funds are not secure or if you make profits and if you can’t get it than it doesn’t mean much to have low spreads. I am fortunate enough that I work with OctaFX, as with them, I am fully secure with them regulated by FCA and are also a true ECN which too an award winning one, so after that low spreads from 0.1 pips makes me feel pretty good.

I think least spreads is something one should consider before opening an account with a broker and that is exactly what I get with my broker FreshForex, they have a narrow flouting spreads from 0 for all the major pairs and not only that their rebate service where we get 50-60% back so that makes the spread even shrink further so we can make profits instantly after opening a trade. It is something seriously important for newbies like me.

• 3 months later...

I could say the lowest spread brokers would be ECN brokers. Luckily, I found one through Trade12. They offer low spreads, immediate execution of orders, and even trading outside the usual time. It is pretty convenient because I can trade freely without risking to lose so much from commissions and fees. ECN brokers are perfect for frequent traders like me

In any place or era, ECN broker is one of the deep market players which means they have chance to access more liquidity thus lowering the cost for transaction. Low spread broker are 100% ECN, but remember since ECN has very high minimum deposit, only big traders or mostly of them are trying to trade there. There are various ECNs we could find here and there, all the list are available.

In any place or era, ECN broker is one of the deep market players which means they have chance to access more liquidity thus lowering the cost for transaction. Low spread broker are 100% ECN, but remember since ECN has very high minimum deposit, only big traders or mostly of them are trying to trade there. There are various ECNs we could find here and there, all the list are available.

Therefore we must be able to understand every way of work and how to manage it well to be able to make our way of work more understand and make our trading easier for us to control correctly

Spreads might be important but it does not means that we choose broker only according to spreads. We should also check the levrage and loyality of the broker. Trusting someone for only one reason is not safe for our investment.

It's true that if we want a big profit in the business, then we also have to give loyalty to our brokers cooperation, to facilitate us in good trust, so brioker can help easily when we have constraints and risks well

• 2 weeks later...

Of course everyone want to use a broker service which offers low spread, because it means with lower spread a trader will be able to lower the cost thus lowering the risk at the same time. But above those all, it is better if that broker is honest one and well regulated rather than just low spread broker, if you want true low spread broker try ECN based broker.