Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

microworkers - microworkers.com

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

maddybsb

maddybsb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationIndia

Great site to work with if you are looking for some extra income then try this out just py registering on a site and providing the proof you can easily get 0.1$ or more. Jobs get reviewed within couple of days.I joined this site 15 days back and made 10$ till yesterday when requested for payout it has a different procedure sends a ticket for the first time when u ask for a payout. Just hope i get the ticket soon any my few bucks which i made.

sasuyas0ri

sasuyas0ri

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

This is good site to earn cash. They offer microjobs and we can do it everyday.

This is the site which gave me the first payment in online working. It is great.

adil007

adil007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Well honestly speaking the minimum payout over here at micro workers should have been lower, only then I would have been attracted to work there, right now I am not at all working over there.

khobaib

khobaib

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
I have been working here and its Anice site to work with. Further it has plenty of option to earn money because there are various task in which some are easy and some are little bit hard took time as well but they have huge reward too.. And the best thing is that it is still legit site to work.