All Pips

microworkers - microworkers.com

SolidSnake21

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@miku: maybe you can send email to admin and ask about this things, if you can give some proof about your account and tell them that you never cheat them you can get your account back, but so far i rarely see account suspended like what you said

• 5 months later...

this site is legitimate and if we search payment proof via google, we will found it many. here, minimum payout is very high indeed but it still reachable in short term period because there is a lot of task offered to member. the rate is good too and member will be more lucky if have many active referral because this site offering good referral commission.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

microworkers is not a great site like they used to be, if you ask me before this program has a lot of investors that joined them and gain profit and also earn decent earning but now it seems only few people that still stay here and this program now loss some reputation.

• 1 month later...

Microworkers is a great site for people who wants to earn money by doing simple work.

It is trusted and good site for all country.

Their forum post job is a simple and great way to earn money. So who want to earn money by this site simply join them and start work.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes this do micro job site very good site and legit site.

I received total 10payment from this site and I say this do micro job site is pay their all member but One of my friend not receive any cent from this site , i don't understand why site admin not pay him. But I am Happy because I receive payment regularly without any problem

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well the thing that I do not like at this site and which discourages me to do micro tasks is that the minimum payout is so hard to achieve and on other hand I am not sure whether they would really pay or not so I left this site because it seemed as a waste to time to me.

• 3 weeks later...

Great site to work with if you are looking for some extra income then try this out just py registering on a site and providing the proof you can easily get 0.1$ or more. Jobs get reviewed within couple of days.I joined this site 15 days back and made 10$ till yesterday when requested for payout it has a different procedure sends a ticket for the first time when u ask for a payout. Just hope i get the ticket soon any my few bucks which i made.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I have been working here and its Anice site to work with. Further it has plenty of option to earn money because there are various task in which some are easy and some are little bit hard took time as well but they have huge reward too.. And the best thing is that it is still legit site to work.